Wednesday, March 30, 2005

THE IRVINGS MUST BE INVESTIGATED BY OTTAWA!!!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I received this little comment—

You should go and join an order of brothers or monks and then your good works will really benefit those who need it and not those who have no respect for themselves or others.
Diane

She’s the one who is suppose to publish my book and
she’s the owner of the River Valley News which my column is printed bi-weekly!

Once I receive this comment?




I began laughing my head off. The people around me believe that I was going nuts!

Then I remembered one of my newest photo in my photo album. Go have a look in my photo album and stroll down to picture 37!

Take a close look at my Holy Cross around my neck and the way that I have my hood over my head?...lol… I sure looks like a monk!!!!…lol…

I laughed and laughed to myself all day long! But laughing matters soon stop once I arrived at the Soup Kitchen.

I was told by some staff at the kitchen that the poor girl who sleeps under the stairway isn’t pregnant but then again I’m told by some people that she is pregnant!

I wasn’t too happy because I did learn a valuable lesson when I was protesting in my tent! I am a professional to judge the character of an individual!

Was I cone??? You know what??? I still believe that the girl is pregnant because I did have a good look at her when she came in the kitchen but then again?

She’s 30 years old and the Government or no one can do anything about this issue if she decides to stay under the stairway! It’s an very emotional issue and thank God that Spring is here because she won’t be forced to sleep in the cold but I will be following this situation very very very closely!

One individual told me a couple of weeks ago that a woman makes more on social assistant than men?

If you don’t have any children? You are punished big times! You will only received $264.00 an month from the Government and how the hell can you survive on this amount of money!

It’s bad enough that Family Services will not replace your teethes but they are degrading the poor of this Province. Take a close look at the Open Cubicles system in the Capital??? They shout personal questions to the needy and degrade them in front of the whole floor!

Do the Lord Government care about this?

Of course not!!!! It’s just another way to discourage the needy to apply for financial help! Bernard Lord wishes to cut Civil Servants from the Payroll? Why not begin with Kim Jardine or those racist Members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission????

These C.U.P.E. racist Irving Employees are not fighting for New Brunswickers rights! They are appointed for life in their jobs and there’s nothing New Brunswickers can do about this issue!

We even have a convicted thief- Carl White who stole from the Irving in the 80s and is now working for the Irving interest!

Look at the LNG situation in Saint John? Carl White told the media
that he stands by the Irvings 100%!!! I wonder why??? I rest my case!!

Tonight’s Common Council meeting will be very interesting! Lets see if these politicians are afraid of the Irvings???

I am concern about Shawn Graham < Leader of the Liberal Party > I heard that he told the media that he agrees with the Irvings signing that 25 years deal with the City of Saint John! I hope this is not the case!

The legislature opens in the morning and you people can see the whole schedule on the front page of my web site!!

Yesterday someone gave me a copy of the Globe and Mail and not the National Post like I told a talk show this morning! Anyway? They had a huge story on the Irvings and they were congratulated Jamie Irving for printing equal stories on the issue of the LNG plant!

Well? I know for a fact that there’s a little conflict between J.D. Irving and Irving Oil!

There’s no way in the world that Jamie Irving will do critical stories on his Father J.D. Irving but what I found very interesting was that the Globe and Mail told its readers that the main reason the Irvings are doing this is because the Senate Committee is doing a study of the way the Irvings are buying all the
newspapers in New Brunswick!

Question? I have just received a email from Ottawa but no dates when or if they are coming to this Province??? They must come to New Brunswick because the Irvings are running the newspapers like Hitler did in Germany!

As a matter of fact? I wrote a nice column in the Daily Gleaner about the issue of the poor people in this Province and it hasn’t been printed yet! Ever since Peter Huggart came to this City? My column has been denied! I am going to once again phone the Editor and maybe I’ll have to make a complaint to the Press Council in Halifax!

They print columns by Brent Taylor < a known bigot > and I heard that the Irvings are promoting this guy to run for the P.C. Party? Hey? When the day arrive that only certain individual will have a say in the opinion pages? That’s really sad for this Province!

Will the Senate come to New Brunswick to listen to New Brunswickers concerns of the way that we are denied our freedom of speech?

We need help because the Irvings are pushing the final solution big times!

They will only print praising letters of the Irving Empire and this is very very very sad!

I heard that Irving Management has already chosen their unique journalists at Saint Thomas? They donated one million dollar to that school to train these future Hitler opppsss I mean Irving journalist to their level!!!

You see, these young students will only write praising stories of the Evil Irving Empire and this is not right!

OPPPSSS OVER 1,000 WORDS!!! GOT TO GO and excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie IRVING 's are the
Government!!!...........................Gerry

Anonymous said...

I think the Irving family should start a clean up program in the south side of that city and they should hire in proper order -Mr.Mcfarlin,Mr.Lord oh and lets not forget Mr.White and since he allready works for them he could be promoted to foreman of this new job creation called Scoop The Poop because I don't believe the Irvings will have any problems with with these workers bending over to clean it up since their allready used to it from kissing their butts so much and talking crap seems to be something they all have in common.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol...now be nice now!!!!!...lol..

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.