Friday, April 15, 2005

FINALLY A SAFER SYSTEM BESIDE TAKING RITALIN!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Most of the population in New Brunswick strongly believes it's very improper to spank children as was the preferred method of yesteryear.

Make sure you read the next three paragraphs inside before strolling down! Just click on read more and don't stroll!



I recently heard from a friend who has tried other methods beside Ritalin to control their kids when they have one of "those moments".

One system that she found very effective was to just take the hyperactive child for a car ride and talk.

They usually calmed down and stopped misbehaving after their little outing together. There's nothing better than clean fresh air!

I've included the photo below of one of those sessions with my friend's son in case you would like to use the technique beside taking Ritalin.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh heh!
Works EVERY time.:)

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Hi, my name is hoe bing and I am on a search for the latest information on ADHD.

Initially I was surfing websites to find information on youth adhd but I found a whole heap of pure commercial content that led me nowhere.

It was such a relief to come by your blog and find some useful information. Thank you!

Personally I am working on a holistic approach to adhd and would value your input greatly.

I have a blog and also a subscriber following who would definitely benefit from your insights on adhd.

If you could take a moment to visit adhdpodcaster and make a comment, it would be very much appreciated.

P.S Would you be interested in joint venturing and researching adhd solutions?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Thank you very much for FINALLY A SAFER SYSTEM BESIDE TAKING RITALIN!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!, it was an informative post, very useful.

I'm currently researching information for teenager with adhd, would that be a topic that you are familiar with?

If you could help point me to the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Thank you very much for FINALLY A SAFER SYSTEM BESIDE TAKING RITALIN!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!, it was an informative post, very useful.

I'm currently researching information for child with adhd , would that be a topic that you are familiar with?

If you could help point me to the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.