Tuesday, February 21, 2006

THE FREDERICTON POLICE FORCE SURE MOVES FAST!!!!


Picture 046, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Picture 048

Last night, I made my routine walk at the Soup Kitchen. I must credit where it’s due. Once the Fredericton Soup Kitchen calls the Police?

They sure move fast.

I was chatting with a young individual and suddenly three cruisers showed up. < there’s only two in the picture >

I was all caught up in the action but I quickly remembered that I had a camera in tow.

I quickly took these pictures and stop before the arrested individual came out from the little home.

They quickly arrested the guy and left as fast as they came.

Everything lasted around 3 to 4 minutes.

They sure move fast!

Yes, I never leave my place without my camera because you never know when something will come up???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea what the arrest was for? Vagrancy?

Anonymous said...

That's one way to solve the homeless problem-lock em all up!

Anonymous said...

I think they might have taken them in to give them a warm place to sleep and a nice hot meal.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they were being "bullies"