Saturday, March 04, 2006

HUGE GOLD OR DIAMOND MINE WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED NEAR SAINT-QUENTIN????


Picture 027, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Here’s a new story that you’ll never read or hear in the media.

During my six months protest in my tent in front of the Legislature? I’ve met thousands of citizens from all walks of life.

I came across Andre who lives at the Shelter.

He told me an interesting story and I told him that I would used it in my column in the River Valley News.

Almost three years later, he still say the same story.

I invited the guy over my place and told him to hit the keyboard with his story.

You might find it a little confusing but if Gold or Diamond are discovered in his area?

He’s on record in predicting this claim.

Here’s his story in his own words. Enjoy -

Before I begin my little story? I just wish to let the readers know that I have been alcohol and drug free since 1991!!!

Diamond or Gold Mine discovery by spraying tap water outside < hydrogen >
It could be called Well of light in scientific term the elderly could called it Eldorado
My parents asked me to wash the vehicule outside on Sunday morning in October 1996.

After the sun or moon eclipse has occurred.

On that particular day was a changing of hour and the day after my oldest daughter birthday on October 12 1996.

The date of the discovery was October 13 1996.

I say that it was her birthday present since I could not buy her a gift.

People have tried to find the color from my children and tried to ignored me but truly I was the one spraying water and showing my two daughters this natural phenomena that only appear every hundred years and once in a lifetime.

This should not appear before the next three generations.

Nobody is willing to pay anything for documentation or plan but want the property so the plan will be on internet for approbation that I will produce in a short amount of time which is what I have seen with my two eyes.

When I was finish?

I wash the parking lot and my two daughter were present.

I sprayed the youngest one for fun and hit her in the eyes so I moved the water jet up and noticed three colors rainbow on top of her.

The white color was liked burning magnesium in laboratory.

The colors were white, yellow light and blue light like the salt you used in Fredericton but the color is blue light on snow. Or if you preferred like Saint Andrew cross.

Next I bought my two daughters beside me close to the corner of the house and went onward following the path of the rainbow and then color green start to enrolled down like a carpet about four inches wide and then about five feet or eyes level.

Also red appeared and did the same picture.

Afterwards the royal navy blue appeared and followed by a bright yellow gold.

I told my children - Lets go back at the beginning and follow the three color rainbow.

As I spray water on top of the colors, I saw an spinning white wave all along on top of the colors and there was also a cloud like the five cent American.

We proceeded to follow the rainbow going up from the ground and it was making a spin on top of it.

It then changing direction 90 degree making a complete rainbow touching the ground and then making a pointing arrow.

The time was 12:20pm.

There was no cloud that day and we could see the moon.

There was an asteroid in the sky following the next few days.

The next day, I blessed the location with a sword dated 1940 and it was written Legetimus number 1250.

In those days, I was a C.I. officer of R.C.A.C.C. < Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps > after talking to captain savage I lost my post.

There were two witnesses present – My daughter < Maggie > and my other daughter < Kim >

The reason I blessed the site was because in my view. I believe in god and I am sure that god did see that I did discovered the site. < a platinum Gold or Diamond mine >

The area was at 101 and 103 Canada street in Saint Quentin.

The well of light is half on 101 and the other half on 103.

When I was young at elementary school the teacher explain to us whoever makes the discovery will receive some help and there was money to help the family who make the discovery.

Thia would help make the expertise and exploitation of the mines.

I went to university in 1974 – 1975 in pure science and study pure science.

One day we study the property of the hydrogen of water and the demul tiplucation of number 2.

They say that at the approach of millennium was propice to discovery and also that the year has to finish by sixteen and that the particular of this is that it only happen every hundred years .

People say that I was crazy and try to put me behind close door.

I have met a doctor specialize in nuclear physics or chemistry which retuned me home.

Some people say I was crazy.

I have received many treath against me and my children.

This particular this discovery is beyond imagination. Only person that study high advanced science will probably understand.

My teacher at university were Father Leblanc, dr. Francis Weil and Mr.Vanbruge.

All the people I have asked for help did not help.

I have talk with Ron Shaw from Hugh John Fleming and say if I was right will call me back so he did call back and ask me about the property and to make plan so I send the information to him but never receive help.

After receiving many treaths.

I went to the recruiting center officer Mr Ouelette and say he will help if he can.

This discovery could be related to uranium radioactive material or plutonium it make so long I did not study.

The night of the discovery there was a helicopter at night on top of the house.

Another day there was a black plane mat in color riding on Canada street at low altitude.

There has been a big explosion in the summer giving a bright light through the house.

Some people in Saint-Quentin that teaches science say that it was a miracle.

He asked me on the phone if the first color was green?

I have lost my sleep and have very special power in my eyes.

I looked at a dog and he turns his head not to look at me or sometime want to follow me and leave his master.

I am the person that send a message to France university e=mc2 but the person helping me on the computer sign his name to protect me but criss cross me.

A lot of people indicate the wrong direction of the mine since the arrow is pointing west and they indicate always East.

Yours truly and always devoted Joseph Andre Quimper authorize to be program by Charlie leblanc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can see why the word 'crazy' is in there so many times:) Interesting anyway. Another interesting aside is that its commonly known that there is also oil near Moncton, yet because much of the land is private they want to wait.

Anonymous said...

god and i thought charlie was nuts.this guy makes charlie sound like a rocket scientist.i bet it was an acid flashback. i had that and saw rainbows to.crazy is right.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol..lol...that's exactly what I told the guy....what kind of drugs were you on anyway???....lol....but seriously? Can you imagine if it was true????