Friday, May 19, 2006

NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION AND RENTALSMAN BUREAUCRATS IN FREDERICTON TO HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE AS MARIE ANTOINETTE????


marie, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

STB_2494
sign1

Many people are telling me that I should really go over a blog before I paste the story on the information highway.

I don’t know the reason I only noticed many grammar errors afterwards?

Oh well..c’est la vie.

During the next few weeks, the poor people in New Brunswick are truly going to find out if this Province is quickly becoming a Marie Antoinette system.

The bureaucrat who I won’t name in future blogs because I was told that she’s a nice and intelligent individual.

So therefore, I’ll just label the whole bureaucratic system on behalf of this individual.

It’s unfortunate because all I wanted was a 15 minutes meeting but the bureaucrat truly believe that the poor don’t know what they’re talking about and should be ignored at any cost.

The Rentalsman office will suggest to the Government that the 20,000 New Brunswickers who lives in Rooming House cand be evicted without proper notice if they don’t pay a damage deposit.

These Bureaucrats don’t give a darn about the poor in this province.

The idividual who’s going to write the new rules refuse to listen to any concerns of the poor.

This is really sad but what can a person do?

Nothing!!!!

I will bring the bureaucrat name up to any elected officials including the Premier in the Capital. I already mentioned this to a few activists in the Capital and they are concern.

The poor must have a say in this new Legislation.

What do these bureaucrats know about being poor?

Nothing!

It’s like the Marie Antoinette system - Let them eat cake!!!

There’s another issue that will be bought up to light with the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.

Remember the complaint that I filled with the Commission about my rights as a roomers being denied?

z32

To make a long story short?

I made a complaint to the Fire Marshall about a door being lock. After the fire marshall entered the house and ordered the caretaker to unlock the door?

The caretaker quickly left a note on my door telling me that my shower privilege were cut off!

I might add the same caretaker forced a tenant to sh@t in a garbage bag!

He wasn’t allowed to use the washroom even if he paid $300.00 per month rent.

Now? The scary part of this complaint is the lawyer of the Commission is going to suggest to the commission body that the complaint should be dismiss!

knife

This is very scary stuff!

These bureaucrat are totally ignoring the issue of the poor in this Province.

Can you imagine a Human Rights Commission ordering the Governmnt that the poor of this province should be totally ignored? The poor will not be allowed to wash themselves and be force to sh@t in garbage bags! Here's a picture of the garbage bag, the City worker were force to picked up.

z22

Very scary stuff!!!

This could be decided by one individual!

If you read some past blogs? You would noticed that I was very harsh with the Commission but I have been silent for the last six months.

Lets not forget the verdict they took of the way people with ADHD should be treated?

It’s very scary stuff!

The New Brunswick Human Rights Commission will decide in early June if poor New Brunswickers should be treated like animals?


The scary part is that the lawyer of the Commission will be in the room telling the Commission to demised the case but we are not allowed in the same room!

I might add that I had a lawyer from U.N.B. but she was too busy to help me with the case.

As in past cases, the commission will tell me to get a lawyer.

Of course, the poor don’t have the money to bring these bureaucrats in court so what else can we do?

P1010072

Protests? It’s a true fact that the Irving media will never cover a protest of this kind.

So? As far as I’m concern? The decision has already been made!

A lot of people are very upset but what can you do when the bureaucrats refuse to listen to the poor in this Province.

This time around? It’s going to be different because I was invited to be a guest speaker at a forum to give a presentation of what’s going on here in New Brunswick? The issue will be of the way the poor are being treated? This will be my second stunt as a guest speaker on this issue.

P1010030

I believe we will see some protests this summer in the Capital.

The Rentalsman office is located at King’s Place so therefore we will have to protest on King’s street.

All this because the head one who going to write the act refuses to meet with the poor for 15 minutes!

Hey? We all know that once you’re poor? You lose all energy to fight!

Well? Not this guy! I will continue to fight mis-justice till the end of times.

I heard that a few bureaucrats wish to bring me in court?

I say to them - Go ahead!!!! Bring me in court because what can you do to me if I speak the truth?

We the public are not allowed to write letters to the editor against the bureaucrats because the Irvings and these appointed people are hand in hand!

The only place left in this Province to voice our concerns is this blog and Talk of the Town on CFBC in Saint John.

How much longer can this Marie Antoinette attitude continue? That’s the emotional and scary question?

marie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Tribute Dr. Abdul Q. Lodhi
d. September 17, 1991

It's An Honour to Be Human!

I am a human being. Those simple words
have a ring of dignity and pride.
That is why
I think it is the highest honour
to be a human being
in body and in soul.
I do not love it, I hate
to be the flame in the heat
ice in the cold.
But to warm the one freezing to death,
to cool the one gasping in the heat-wave,
not to flatter the powerful,
not to insult the weak,
to lend a helping hand to those who stumble,
to encourage those who suffer -
That is how to be a human being.
If you've carried dignity and worth
as a banner of struggle,
if you've never compromised with cunning and baseness,
if you haven't feared death
in the cause of truth and freedom
Be proud of yourself and say:
I've been a human being.@

by Luvuandambyn Khushaan (b. 1929)
Translated by Alex Miller

In loving memory of a true friend and mentor, Dr. Abdul Q. Lodhi,
founding
Director of the Atlantic Human Rights Centre.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever get both sides of a story?!?!?

Maybe you should work for FOX News!

Anonymous said...

Irvings could not put up with you anymore and let you go. Irvings were wrong and you were right. Human Rights Commission found your complaint without merit and they were wrong and you were right. Staff at the legislature cannot put up with you anymore and they are wrong and you are right. An employer who employed you at the legislature had to fire you and he was wrong and you were right. The landlord and manager could not cope with you anymore and they were wrong and you are right. Rogers put up with your nonsense so long and gave up and they were wrong and you were right. Provincial papers turned down your letters to editor; after publishing 500, and they were wrong and you were right. Civil servants had it up to their ears with you and cannot deal with you anymore and they are wrong and you are right. Now you refuse to post comments which are critical of you and they are wrong and you are right. How come all these people are wrong and you are the only one who is right. Is there not something wrong with this picture?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The Commission admited that my complaint wasn't handle properly. As for the rest of your comments? Well? Go read past blogs on this issue. You're right on one issue. Personal attack will not be printed. All I wish to do is debate the issue in hand. Why don't you start your own blog? I know what happen to me and I'll continue the battle till the end of times.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,

I don't know how I ended up on your list in the first place, I just started receiving your blogs one day. However, I LOVE them, and very much want to stay on your list.

How about looking into the crap of Steven Harper's government's choice to rush our good men and women into service to fight a useless "war" for the US? And their comment that they must get troops deployed now, because of a fear that the Liberals will pull the troops out? It's not our mess, and it's not our war! But, sadly, we are losing Canadians anyway, because of a political decision. What peace does deploying our troops bring us, as Canadians? I'm confused....

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work and never mind those who personally criticize you. The don't like to hear the truth especially about the Irvings.

Anonymous said...

The truth is that Chuckie has lost credibility completely and he does not want to hear that truth.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I lost that a long time ago.....lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles

Would you be interested in speaking on Saturday June 3rd at Renaissance College (what I was telling you about the other day), about both your experience fighting against the injustice that boarding house tenants are facing AND also on how you've managed to use your blog as a poltical weapon!

We can put you in to speak from 2 - 3pm on that Saturday. I know what you must be thinking, "ONLY ONE HOUR!!!! Doesn't this guy know who he's talking to?" lol.

Let me know if you can do this, and you'll be on the list of events.

Anonymous said...

It is doubtful you ever had any credibility.

Anonymous said...

Charles, what's with this Chuckie thing? I just know that 4:13 pm is the same guy I told to get lost so many times before. He just doesn't get it. He is such a rude person, couldn't you do all of us a favor and delete him, he's such a pain. Thanks.