Sunday, October 01, 2006

A message from Charles!!!!


IMG_7981-1
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Ok....Many readers are pissed off of the way I post the pictures.

Some will say they click “read more “ and there’s nothing in there.

You are 100% correct.

Some days, I just don’t feel like writing so I just post a picture.

Of course many would be just as happy that I didn’t write because of my bad grammar. ...lol...

I have many issues to write about but I don’t feel like it.

Trust me? Once I get the urge? Look out!!!

From now on? If I write a long blog? I will add - READ MORE INSIDE THIS BLOG!!!!

Now, I received a few emails asking me the reason they don’t receive an update from me anymore?

I can’t send them in a group because Yahoo blocked me from sending email in a large amount.

I feel like some powerful bureaucrats are trying to silent me but this is almost an impossible task because I’m not going nowhere.

I no longer send out updates and I still manage over 300 visitors per day so therefore I’m a happy camper.

The comments are getting a little personal but I still manage to put 98% of the opinions in the blog.

I believe the blog is doing ok and it’s going to get really interesting during the next few weeks because this week I’m meeting with the New Brunswick Human Rights.

We're going to have a new speaker who will decide if my banning is water under the bridge or I keep on fighting the bureaucrats at the New Brunswick Legislature for the next four years.

I know it’s hard to believe but I do have an open mind. The issue of the Legislature could become very very very emotional for some people because I’m on the paper trial and I am not a happy camper.

I wrote a letter to the editor of the Irving paper but Jamie Irving didn’t print it. < This could also become another issue >

I just wish to be left alone and keep on blogging but some individuals just wish to shut me up and I’m afraid this is not going to happen in the near future.

Stay tune...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charles :

I understand the problems you are having and understand your frustration :

Can you do a poll or possibly ask for comments " If people who read your site and own Harley Davidson Motorcycles Are Happy with their respective dealers here in New Brunswick :

We worked long and hard to own these Motorcycles, and when you have a problem with these vehicles, some of the Dealers treat you like crap, and give you the feeling as if to say

" what are you doing here Bugging me "

The sales people are all over you like flies when they think you're going to buy one, and treat you like Crap when it comes to get something fixed Poperly.

This is no Joke, someone you know told myself and others, to bring this to your attention.

It's not right, and some of US do not complain, for just the sake of complaining.

Your blog is powerful, Yes, you do have people reading. Just maybe some of the Harley Dealers will read this is as well,

Some of us, have even called Harley Davidson Canada, and still no satisfaction.

This is not right :

God Bless :