Tuesday, October 24, 2006

An unhappy land developer!!!


doug y
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Dear Charles,

I would like to be in court with you Nov.2th as to see what take place as when I went to court march 7/2005 what was to take place was all ready stage from the start of February 12/1997 how they all ready knew the out come.

So I hope that they don't all ready have your out come all ready set.

Like they did in my case.

They know i will have to give up soon as it cost a lot of money to keep on fighting for the right to be use wright in the court.

In front of a Judge.

I don't know how you getting to saint John but if you would like a drive there call me rick at 2607960 -i going to see a lawyers to morrow but i don't think he will help me much as the law Society.

Denis Landry,Minister,The Ombudsman, Court of Appeal,Court of Queen's Bench;and more then ;likely the new Premier's office will make sure i wouldn’t get a Lawyers to help me?

If i did then the Doug Young Law firm Patterson Palmer that is also hook up with the Irving can get a way of completely rune some one life and get a way with it.

I don't know how Denis Landry will answers the 3 pages letter under oleright to information with out digging a deeper hole.

Do you know how i could get a Administrator that don't need a lot of Money (like some one retirers)that will have time to help me with a blog site.so inform other people what will take place it they are in a Expropriation of Land or there life.

Maybe a blog will help someone from becoming poor that will have no legal Right.(there is no Democracy in Expropriation now as we know it.[I could really show this with a BLOG and believe the Government would have to do a Investigate i the matter. y

Your truly Richard Harris call,me 2607960 or Email me injusticecoalition@hotmail.com

No comments: