Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I filled a complaint with the Fredericton Police Force.!!!


IMG_9470
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Once there, I made a complaint with a female officer. I might add she was very friendly. I made myself very clear that I don’t wish nothing to happen to that Cop at the Justice Building.

I don’t even need an apology. I just don’t wish to be shouted at in public. Of course, the old officer could have known me from the episode in Saint John? Who truly knows?

I also understand that I should have kept my mouth shut but there were way too much emotion in the air.

The trial was full of it and we were both confronted with this paper by the cop. I might add that he wasn’t too friendly. Sorta reminded me of John Parks in Saint John.


IMG_1998


I heard that it was a fine from not wearing a helmet on a bicycle. Next time, I will just stay back and watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you won't stand back and watch, you are too nosy and rude to keep quiet.

You are just a public pest that is constantly looking for attention.

Anonymous said...

To be honest YOU were not "confronted" with anything. The serving of the papers had nothing to do with you. YOU chose to become involved and I'd be willing to bet you were every bit as vocal as the officer. Do you suppose he doesn't like to be shouted at in public either?