Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stories from my 6 months protest in front of the New Brunswick Legislature....


charles
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
No pictures just words.....My God? Lots of stories......

That evening, I was sitting on my little beach chair and a young guy name Merv showed up!

The first phrase that came out from his mouth was that He
has ADHD!

My God? It was terrible! The guy never shut
up for a whole hour.

It was just blah blah blah. You got to understand that it’s very difficult for one person with ADHD to sit down and listen.

But I did and it was a battle.

At the end, he said that he knew 14 other people with ADHD and he was going to asked them to also pitch a tent beside me.

My God? That scared the daylight out of me.

I politely told the young guy that it was ok and I can handle the protest alone.

Can you imagine?

Over 14 guys with ADHD on the front lawn of the Legislature????

Everyone would be talking but no one would be listening.

At the end, the media will want to know what’s going on and I presume that I would be the spokesperson for the group.

While the interview is going?

All you hear behind me is blah blah blah.....

Since I have ADHD and I’m easily distracted so therefore I would turn around and say- DON’T YOU PEOPLE EVER SHUT UP???

TAKE YOUR RITALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that I would put my foot in my mouth eh?

People with ADHD have a very quick temper and there would be a riot on the front lawn. I’m glad that he never showed up with other people with ADHD because it would been a disaster!

Guess what was park right across the street in the dark?

A brand new Ferrari year 2004.

The owner owns Wendy’s in Fredericton.

I told him that he must have ADHD because it sure looks like he enjoys to be the center of attention?

The car is worth $200,000! He told me that he just loves toys. He gave me permission to sit on the passenger side of the fancy rig and it sure was comfortable!

To pass the time in the evening is preach about the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission and passing away some of my columns to the public.

I have a short speech and a long one but I took David advise and I’m very straight forward and direct!

That ride from Saint John really helped me.

I preached about the evil bureaucrats in the centennial building. I asked the public if they know what the building is called?

They answer - The Centennial building.

I say- That’s the building of the evil bureaucrats!

Do you know what those evil bureaucrats call the MLA’S who’s voted by the people in a democratic system?

The answer- Temporary help!

That’s the only part time job that pays a huge pension.

After my little speech, I heard their side of view and they move on.
My E.I. ran out so I applied for Social Assistance and I was denied.

They told me that I didn’t have a fix address.

I told them that I have a address in Saint John.

They told me that I have to apply in the Loyalist City!

I told them that I have a tent in front of the Legislature!

You can’t be more fixed than that!

I could have planted a postal box near my tent?

I told them that I was living in a girl house but they told me that I would have to fly her down from Montreal so she could agree that I’m there.

All this for $264.00 an month??

It’s crazy! I had to go to Saint John but I couldn’t go yet
because the protest have just begun.

I didn’t dare to leave the tent alone.

It’s been quiet so far but I believe that things are going to change for the better or worse!

I ran out of E.I. and I need money to survive.

I know those bureaucrats wish me to starve to death but it’s pretty difficult to do that when there’s a soup kitchen down the street.

This makes me stronger to continue the fight.

Speaking of starving? Saint John just open their walking trail and they had a grand opening.

The Mayor told the audience that it was a success because they gave out 500 hamburgers and 1,100 hot dogs!

Success???

PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY!!!

We do have a large poor population in this Province and the
Government don’t seem to understand the issue!

Too bad because those poor people are human also!

I went across the street to use the washroom.

The People at the Beaverbrook Art Gallery knew what I was doing but they never bothered me.

They were very nice to me.

Once back at my tent, my tent was surrounded by around 10 to 15
Taiwanese people.

They didn’t know what the hell that I was talking about.

I guess in that part of the world?

Ritalin is non-existence.

I gave up on the immigrants a long time ago.

They don’t understand Ritalin and that’s good!

On my 6th day of the protest, I came across
Matthew Glenn.

He’s the founder of the Anglo Society and like yours truly he speaks his mind but his issues are a little different from mine.

I was surprise that he was 71 years old and I might add that
he’s in good shape for his age.

He don’t like Quebecers or Bilingualism and he’s very stubborn.

You’ll be reading more about this guy in the future.

I never believe that I would see the day that I would
say this but thank God for those people from Quebec
because there would be nobody around.

We’re talking about a lot of money here.

At the end of June, 150 people cancel their reservation.

Many Americans were afraid to come to this country because of the outbreak of scars in Ontario.

Since I speak French, I decided to translate my signs en Français so those people from Quebec could have a better understanding
of what I’m fighting for.

I did hear many sad stories from La Belle Province about the issue of ADHD!

I guess that they had a committee that travel the Province years ago to study this issue and it looks like they still have a problem with drugging kids on Ritalin.

While sitting on my beach chair, two different couple came and talk to me.

I wasn’t at the right place at the right time.

One couple could only speak Le francais only and the other were English!

I translated my speech in both languages for 30 minutes. It was funny!

While walking the street at the end of June. I bumped into Norm Betts who was with a stranger.

I confronted the former minister to say-Hi!

I told him that I was Charles from Saint John!

I used to call him on talk shows.

He told his female friend - Hey? This is Charles
from Saint John.

I believe that he was just making fun of me but I did asked him what was the future for Norm Betts?

He said - MAKE MONEY!! And walked away from
me.

No wonder that they wanted to ousted that guy during the delegation.

I find him very ignorant.

Other politicians were forced to kick the bucket on June
9th!

I was sad to see Marcel Merssereau leave office because I was certain that something would be done on the issue of Ritalin with her around.

Brian Keddy took her place and I found him a nice guy to chat with and he should be around for a long time to come.

I noticed that once the new MLA’S were sworn in, the others
just left with their head down.

One of them was Carol Keddy.

She beat Roly McIntryre in her first try and was a disgrace as a MLA! I seen her during my protest last year in Fredericton and all she was doing is playing the VLT’S!!!

I’m not making these stories up because I seen it with my own eyes! I almost shouted - Good riddance!

But I decided to remain quiet just for this once.

Another politician who lost the election was Rodney Weston but that’s a story for later on.

I’ve been here for 10 days so far and still no PC MLA.S.

I met a former MLA and his name is Doug Tyler.

I always like that guy and I often wonder the reason he lost the election because I always found him very straight forward.

He came to visit me and he always offer me one of his cigarettes.

He smokes export A lights.

While listening to me preach about the issue of ADHD!

He turned around and told a friend that I was 100% correct in what I was saying.

I began to preach about the Irvings and the manner that they’re
buying all the newspapers in this Province.

I was in a tent for 10 days and nothing in the papers.

It’s so important to educate the public on the issue in hand.


I noticed that many young kids don’t like the Irvings.

I wonder why is that now?

Could it be that the Irving Empire force the employees to take a Urine test?

Many of today youths enjoy their joints.

I did noticed a headline in the telegraph journal and I put it on my
tent.

It reads - Drugs use among youths is shocking!

What’s so shocking?

They’re all on Ritalin!!!!

A person with ADHD is a loner because their attitude sucks!


Those were the sad days. These days, it’s ---Hey
Buddy??? How you doing??? You got some Ritalin????

So true!

They start snorting Ritalin at a very young age and they continue to heavier drugs such as Dilaudid and Cocaine.

Speaking of Heavy drugs? I noticed a guy behind me shouting in a rage.

He said - I had a chance for a job and I blew it! F@ck f@ck f@ck!
At first, I believe that he was coming after me?

Once he came closer, I noticed that half of his face was half
tattooed.

My God? Why do people do that anyway?
Especilly at a very young age??

Don’t they realizes that they’re going to do adults later on in life?

Can you imagine going for a job interview like that?

At the end of my protest, I never seen that guy around.

The word on the streets was that he landed in a mental
institution.

No comments: