Thursday, March 31, 2005

CHARLES WILL EXPOSE THE IRVINGS TO THE SENATE ON APRIL 21ST!!!!

Once again, I am very sorry for the poor grammar in yesterday update and I suppose this one will not be better but as I always say - I just write the darn
thing and send it along the information Highway!

The issue to have a standing committee to study the issue of Ritalin in this Province isn’t dead yet!

I was told that the verdict will come down in a couple of weeks! I heard some very interesting stories on this issue and I will share it with the readers in a couple of weeks!




My God? The talk show in Saint John < CFBC > are still full of callers phoning in to voice their anger against the LNG plant in Saint John! This issue isn’t likely to go away anytime soon! I guess there’s a meeting tonight in Red Head so lets see how many people will show up at that meeting?

I remember the good old days of working at the Shipyard. I had a car and I would always attend these meetings but those days are long gone.

Hey? Speaking of meetings? I received this email yesterday-

Dear Mr. Leblanc:
If you wish to appear before the Committee please
contact Mr. Till
Heyde, Clerk of the Committee. at (613) 991-3620
(direct line), or
toll-free at 1-800-267-7362. Alternatively, if you
wish to provide the
Committee with a brief only, please forward it to the
attention of the Clerk
of the Committee at the following address and it will
be translated and
distributed to all members of the Committee:

Mr. Till Heyde
Clerk
Standing Senate Committee on Transport &
Communications
Committees Branch
The Senate
Room 1059, 40 Elgin Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A4

Thank you.


I called Ottawa and I’m set to make my presentation to the Senate Committee in Moncton on April 21st!

I don’t have a vehicle but I will hitch a ride to that meeting! They told me that I have only 5 minutes to speak but I will need more time than that! I am going to go and tell these appointed officials of the way the Irvings are running this
Province just like Hitler did in Germany! < Newspapers wise >

The Daily Gleaner haven’t print my column about the poor people in this City! What does this mean? No real stories on the poor from the Irving papers? I am going to do direct and straight forward!

I wrote and got printed 500 letters to the Editor during the past 15 years and suddenly the Irvings gave the orders not to print my letters! All thanks goes to Peter Huggart!< How do you spell his name anyway? >

I am going to expose the Irvings like they are! Of course they won’t take me seriously because I’m not rich but I will be direct and to the point!!! The Irvings must be put to a stop!

They are making themselves looked good with the LNG fiasco but the public knows better because there’s no way in the World that Jamie Irving will write critical stories or investigate his Father J.D. Irving! Hey? A Billionaire who supports Racism? That’s a story right there!
Speaking of racism? Yesterday, I heard from a few people that the
poor were neglected in yesterday budget and if Mr.Volpe wanted to save some money?

He could eliminate those racists members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission! That Commission must be eliminated and run like the office of the
Ombudsman.

In that department? If you don’t work for New Brunswickers, you are shown the door! These racist C.U.P.E. members are protected by the Union therefore cannot be touch! They are appointed for life!!!!

These poor people told me that have nowhere to go and they told me they sure cannot go to Carl White for help! You see? The poor are not protected under any
Government law! Boarders or Roomers are treated like dirt and I will write more about this issue in weeks to come.

Something must be done about this very emotional issue! I believe that a huge beginning to treat the poor people with dignity would be to eliminate these open
cubicles at the Welfare office in the Capital!

The poor citizens must have access to privacy! We sure cannot go to the Human Rights Commission on this issue because they don’t care!

I heard that those people lost another case through the courts? How come that every instance those racists goes to court? They lose?

First, they screwed up on the Cudmore Case therefore allowing the Government to deport all the kids with ADHD from New Brunswick like the Acadian
were deported in 1755!

The only true school to educate these high intelligent kids are in Nova Scotia! But the problem will be of how to make certain that these hyper kids reach their destination? Once in the trains? They will move so much that
the train will derailed!!! …lol…

These orders are from an Acadian Judge so it makes a person wonder! We should have elected Judges in this Country! ok..I’m tired and it’s time for me to go and as usual?

I am certain that I screwed up with some grammar in this update also! Excuse the style and grammar because I just write the darn thing and send it along
the information Highway! Have a good day! Bye bye!!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the Senate Committee does not take you seriously, it won't be because you're not rich.

If you refuse to respect their time limit, they will dismiss you as self-centred. If you go off topic by talking about anything other than concentration of media ownership, they will dismiss you as a kook. And especially, if you start comparing anyone in NB to Hitler and NB to Nazi Germany, they will conclude you are anti-Semitic and/or a lunatic.

There is a serious issue before this Committee: concentration of media ownership. If you sincerely want to make an impact on this issue, please, stick to the topic and to the time limit.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It is going to be very difficult not mentioning Germany to the Irvings because this is exactly what Hitler did once he took power! He took control of the media and this is what is happening here in new Brunswick! We are a very small Province and our freedom of speech are non-existent!!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have copies of all of your letters to the editor from the
past? I'd like to see them. I've read several of your comments about
those
Quebecers, I was just wondering what your views are on Quebec and where
they
came from (meaning what experiences have you had or read about). Don't
bother now, I know you're busy, someday when you don't have much to say
in
your blog then if you think of it then stick it in, I'll read it then.
What is this senate committee you are talking about?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

ohhh???? I have lots of books from the letters that I wrote but they're all in Saint John and that's a darn shame that I can't show up in front of the Senate with all those letters as evidence!!!! I can't hitch a ride with those scarpbooks in hand!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your coming to Moncton?
I thought we were rid of you for good around here.
I bet your family will be all exited that you will be around that weekend.........Right!

Anonymous said...

You should do a poll on the Terry Shiavo case and ask what people think about life or death and who's choice should it be at that point!

Anonymous said...

Charles : In the past few weeks our good Bishop of Saint John talked
about
money challenges; in short how to run on lean!
Your knowledge of the Internet and and a Catholic Heritage could save
some
dollars for this Diocese. I once had a look see into the Web page
of our many Parishes and was amazed at the number of phones and
internet
gadgets that don't translate over the Altar; should be kept in check
and
save dollars. Give it a try!..............

Anonymous said...

Charles : In the past few weeks our good Bishop of Saint John talked
about
money challenges; in short how to run on lean!
Your knowledge of the Internet and and a Catholic Heritage could save
some
dollars for this Diocese. I once had a look see into the Web page
of our many Parishes and was amazed at the number of phones and
internet
gadgets that don't tr

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is going on with this??? But, if the Irvings are making any money off of your blog then cancel it and go back to your original paper and just spuce it up professional! You don't need them!

Anonymous said...

So many times I have seen chaps such as you, highly intelligent etc
waste
your time on subjects that you have no control over. You are a good
man Charles and time is running out

Anonymous said...

Take someone with you to make a strong case to the senate and get a ride! Who wants to drive Charlie?!

Anonymous said...

Nice poll Charles. As always, fascinating reading. Keep going strong...

Anonymous said...

You missed the point! It doesn't have anything to do with your Adhd...I'm trying to say to you that if I can learn all of this hard computer stuff...then you can learn the proper English...and it will flow...> when you reach these very educated and sophisticated people that are eventually going to belong to your list! I can see big things for you...And, if you want to be a commentator, you have to use the proper English....Maybe,you don't care! But, I see you going international,,,or something...and maybe you will get a name for yourself, all around Canada!..If you can brave all of this cold weather and hurricanes, etc. then you can learn to write with the proper English...so you don't offend some of the people that you want to reach out to....This is not about me! It is about your future and what big things are headed your way! You can't see this...But, I can -from a distance....Just look at the volume,of your readers! It rose to 10 times the amount since I've been reading your columns...And, it will reach 10 times that amount, sooner or later-with the proper things in place! And, don't get me wrong...I admire you for being able to speak two languages, well! You have much potential! And, you are going to be big, someday, soon! I just feel it and know it! Charlie- you will thank me....Are you starting to feel this? I'm not trying to put you down or anything, and don't put this in your blog....I'm trying to help and I don't know how to say this any plainer. It's just something that would help you to succeed at your mission more than sleeping in a tent, out in the cold! Sincerely yours, ?????????
What if you had 10,000 people on your list? Joan Collins got her start as a reporter by doing the news for free and then she started to get paid,,,big time! I call you a modern day Robin Hood! lol

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and Keep on Blogging! Things sure have changed
since
the Keep on Trucking days...

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles!
I was just reading the comments from the person who sees you as a future "force to be reconed with". I wholeheartedly agree with her/him. You have the ability to do great things, and I hope some -one steps foreward to help you achieve all your goals.
Best Luck!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

What the future holds for moi???? I don't have a clue! The way my life has been going? I am just taking it one day at a time!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles, I don't envy you thinking of what to say to the Senate Committee on media ownership (of course you are never at a loss:)

There was a senate hearing in the 70's where Irving was found to have a monopoly, but then it lost on appeal because it couldn't show that THE MONOPOLY HURT THE PROVINCE. That's what you should focus on,since that's the only thing that will have any impact. Big media all over the country have monopolies, but how do you show that the Irving media hurts New Brunswick?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

when you protest in a tent for 500 days and no Irving media coverage? I rest my case!!!