Friday, March 18, 2005

THE IRVINGS ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE!!!
Also don’t forget the big Rally against the war in Iraq at 1:00pm at City Hall in Fredericton on Saturday!!
Be there or be square!!!
I just received a lot of emails about the story that Ritalin causes Cancer.
Well? This is what I have been saying for the last 5 years. Many kids came to me and said - I don’t like taking Ritalin because it hurts my tummy!
Why does their Tummy hurts? That’s the emotional question?
I’ve just received an email from an elected official.





This is the email

Charles

I inform you of the committee decision on your request. The committee
held public meetings on Bill 60 and has not met since.
Don't know where you get your info. Will let you know of committee
decision when they take one.

So there’s still a little bit of hope yet for the 10,000 kids with ADHD around this Province.
The issue to do a study isn’t done yet but I will let you know once it’s official!
I phoned the talk show Voice of the Province last evening and we talked about the Irvings and their monopoly of the newspapers in this Province and of course I mentioned my blog!
This morning on talk of the Town on CFBC, I gave credit to the Irvings!
Many callers were phoning in to voice their concern of the future LNG Plant!
They were saying that the Iirvings would board in a helicopter and leave the area if the area would be ready to explode?
Well? I phoned the host and told the audience that I hope that you’re sitting down because I’m going to praise the Irvings!
I reminded the host of the explosion at the Refinery < one worker died > every workers ran from the Refinery and shouted to the people- RUN RUN RUN WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!
Did the Iirvings run to their nearest helicopter? Of course not!
THEY’RE NUTS!!! Arthur, Kenneth and J.K. Irving were helping the firefighters to put down the fire!
Personally if I would be a Billionaire? I would have left the area! I guess they follow their memo! They live by the sword? They shall die by the sword! The Iirvings are nuts!!!! ..lol..
Speaking of the Irvings? I received this email this morning-

Hi Charlie, I heard the ????????? of a friend of the Zed's tells us
That Mrs Zed packed Mr Zed bags and put him out, that's all I could find out So far.

So marriage problem in the Irving Empire? Well? I did hear this story around one month ago but decided to remain silent until I received all the facts!
That’s too bad because they have 5 kids! Hey? I don’t wish any hardship on anyone but I wish them well!
Maybe the Zeds can straighten out their problems for the stakes of the kids!
Ok…This is not the National Enquirer!
Hey? You never know what you will read in this Blog???
I went to the food bank in this City this week. It was the first time that I ever went to that needy place in the Capital!!!!
I must tell you that I was very surprised by the huge lined up at this needy place. This is the Capital of New Brunswick and it goes to show you people are hurting!
Saint John is much worse than the Capital so therefore it makes you wonder???
The amounts of meals being given to the poor in the Capital is in the hundreds on a daily basic and that’s too bad!
I heard a sad story, in a certain village in this Province?
The food bank are making certain that everyone on the streets knows who the poor people are.
They give the poor families food but in a Sobey’s bag????
There’s only one problem with this gesture?
THERE’S NO SOBEY’S in the area for miles!
It’s bad enough to go to these places and asked for help but being degraded in public? That’s a total different ballgame! Too bad so sad!!
Speaking of poor! I wonder if the welfare rate is going to go up during the next Provincial budget? How much? $20.00????
Bernard Lord is going through a public relation nightmare lately! He told New Brunswickers that the citizens can afford a rate hike in their power bills!
He also told New Bbrunswickers a few days ago! Let me see if I can locate the story in the internet? Can’t find it but he did say that he will not try to stop the taxes break that the City of Saint John are giving to the Irvings!
I also told the host of the talk show that many people would not show up for a protest against the Irvings propose tax break because someone from the Irving Gestapo Security staff will show up with a video camera and everyone would run home because many Saint Johners have love ones who works for the Irvings!
The host didn’t agree with me and I did see this sort of action in the past! The cameras are out there and the Irvings will put these people who dares to speak out on a black list and this is sad!
Sh@t!! Closing in on 900 words already!
Some one told me yesterday that if I continue to call those people at the New Brunswick Human Rights Racists that I would land in court!!! You know what? There’s nothing that I would love to hear a Judge tell me that the Irvings can begin hanging niggers and frogs by the necks!!!
Can you imagine the story? I was the target of Racism and I know it! Those racist people at the Commission sent me a letter telling me that my complaint was denied! No explanations! No Comments! Nothing!
They told the Irvings that the witch hunt can continue! My battle with those Racist Irving Employees at the New Brunswick Human Rights will continue till the end of time! I will not be silent until the Commission is eliminated! When you have a Human Rights Commission who promotes or support Racism? U\You have a major problem but then again? Take a close look who is on the Commission? Ok…enough on that issue!
Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway! Have a good weekend!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, in my humble opnion....This is noooooooooooooooooooooooooo war in Iraq...Our precious young men and women are sitting ducks for these crazy idiots that want to blow up everything including themselves...In a war>>>you have a target..The war was supposed to have ended along time ago .They/service people don't know who the enemy is????...That's why our young service people >are victoms...and they(Iraq) don't deserve our help... in fact that's why they had a crazy dictator like Sadom --because, they can't control and govern themselves! And, in my opinion they don't deserve our/U.S. help and they don't appreciate us being there to try and help them set up their own free government???>>>>...They deserve Sadom!!!!!!!....>>>and that is just my own opinion and not the opinion, of everyone, on the subject! I say to the ones that are living in the U.S. and don't appreiciate us...>then let them go back to Iraq and try to straighten/idiots & things out! Or whoever, including the United Nations, that has a fighting chance of straighening these barbaric ingrates out! (My own opinion)!!!!!!!!! and not the opionion of most in the U.S. lol My nickname for Sadom is: (Howshay Howswa!)lol And, I telephoned the Bush Sec. hotline at the White House and left a message: "Bring our young people home!" "Our young people are sitting ducks! And, take care of the poor people in the U.S." etc.

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard on a radio show in Alberta today that Bernard Lord was schmoozing and boozing at the Conservative convention in Montreal- trying convince people why he would make the best next leader of Canada over $7 beers...but mean while the pub downstairs served $4 beer...What a joke the new party is- more Liberal than "Conservative"- the take over has begun...
from an Ex-Party Member- Loyal to the old grassroots

Anonymous said...

This is just a quick comment regarding the first comment... You are correct in saying that there is no war in Iraq because there isn't and noone including the US or the UN currently says that. They are providing rebuilding efforts for what they destroyed. I am a staunch non supporter of George Bush but if in the end it brings "peace to the middle east" then maybe history will show that the means justifies the end.

Regarding the war ending a while ago... Come on... Noone bought into the messages that the US federal government was pushing... They said the campaign would last 8 months and all would be changed... They gave estiamtes of the costs and now are approaching nearly 100 times that figure. Noone believed them. You would have to have your head in the sand to believe these comments coming from the Bushes... You clearly have little understanding of world politics given your statement of barbarianism. Please keep your ignorant comments to yourself... There are 2 iraqi muslims that read this site that I know of and are certainly not the barbaric individuals you condem the Iraq population to be. If you want to debate these facts or concerns I am certianly more than happy to meet with you over a beer or coffee but keep them out of this site. I am in the capital city currently teaching at the University. Let me know... If your interested...

Anonymous said...

The old saying,"What goes around comes around" Could be a reality with given time,If anything I personally would love nothing better that to see Mr.Lord run for Leader of the Progessive Conservitive Party and then Prime Minister of Canada because as I said I am a true believer of the above saying and thus the two fold would accur first he would loose at both attempts as leader of those two situations but the biggest bonus of all,It would not just be the gratifying glory of the people of New Brunswick that would enjoy such a defeiting crush to him personally but the whole of Canada would see for themselves what his faults and true colors were and also bear witness as to how desperate that,(I can't remember the name of the party is) to try and be a player in this country and we could get rid of his sorry *** in that same sinario and alls well that end well,the people of New Brunswick will rejoice in their glory once again!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Hey? Who are you asking anyway? The person who wrote the first view or moi? As for Muslims reading this site?? Hey? This is great because the more people we educate? the better this world will be!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,

Unfortunately, I am stuck in training all day today for my volunteer
work, so I can't make it today. I've asked my group to come up with a
time that they would be able to meet you and I've only heard back from
2 people so far (out of 4). I've passed your email address onto
Patrick Lennon (one of my group members) and he's supposed to be in
contact with you as soon as possible.


Sorry for all the delays in getting back to you! It's so hard to
coordinate schedules!
Hopefully you'll be hearing from Patrick soon.

Thanks for everything!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

From: "Stuart & Helena ?????" Add to Address Book
To: "charlie leblanc"

Please remove me from your mailing list. I do not agree with your comments or articles

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well just to inform you that I'm not comdeming people who come from Iraq, as one of my "best friends" came to the U.S. from Iraq...and she came here to the U.S. in 1970...She is a wonderful person and my nickname for her is Sunny! Her real name is Sanna. And, I know of good Muslim people, also! * The situation that I'm condeming is the facts... Just look at the positions in this so called battle field-in Iraq...The so-called enemies are blended in with the good people and the U.S. service people don't have a "target"-in this secret civil war...Thats why I say that our troops are "sitting ducks" for to be blown up by insergents and terroists>(crazy idiots)who want to blow themselves up in the process. What if you were attacted like the U.S. was attacked???? And, the people stood behind Bush whether they liked him or not..& The people in Afganistan sure appreciated all the help and money to give them their own good government...I never wanted Bush to invade Iraq and am not a Bush supporter.....and ****I wish that everything could be undone and to give them back their evil Sadom!--and their buildings...and while we are at it>>>"The Garden of Eden!" Where is the peace????????????????????? I'm the one who wrote the article...and would be happy to debate this but, like I said --I don't live in Canada and I'm not the only one who thinks this way...Also, I know alot of Arabs as friends and live near Dearborn....the Arab capital of Michigan...and I am very friendly towards Arab people....But, I would not want to be serving or building or teaching or putting up an Embassy or a school or anything, with someone ready to blow me up and the buildings that I'm helping to build....And, I'm not going to send my son and daughter over there to exchange their blood for oil....And, what about the service people who got their heads cut off-after ther war was over??? One of them had the same name as my son.... And, don't you think that I prayed for that man??? What about the man who wasn't in the service and was contracted to build??? -And, can you tell me that those people who cut his head off, were not crazy and barbaric? Did you ever hear of the comment= Don't bite the hand that feeds you????????????????A good neighbor "Mary" has her only child/son over there servicing in Araq to "try" and help these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope that he/Nicholas> don't get his head cut off or body blown up!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Boy? That was a long winded comment??? I know that I am a good one to call someone else views long winded????...lol...hey???? continue to debate among yourself because this is what this site is all about!!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Charles---I wrote that comment from an emotional and "personel" view-and not a world political view... As I said that I didn't believe in the invasion of Iraq...I also was on the sides of protesters....against the war,before it began....But, the minute the war started,, >I was thinking about the fates of our young service people...And, what would I do-if that were my son and daughter, over there fighting?...And, I began to pray>>morning, noon, night, for >victory, peace, angels,etc.....for the war to end, immediately and for no innocent people to be killed...Then after the war ended---everything was fine for awhile,,,then again-while they (the hidden enemy) were pretending to be happy and on our sides....the anarchy broke out!!!! And, the insurgents came out...the terrorists threats and bombs every day, when it was supposed to be a time of "peace and rebuilding"....The service people over there,,,are about the same ages as my daughter and son! I have friends from Iraq all over the place....Like I said--in Michigan, near Dearborn and all over here,,are Arabs,everywhere!!!!!!!!...and they own alot of businesses, where, I shop...I just don't want my son and daughter to go there and get their heads cut off! in an environment where you don't know who your enemy is................... for What!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Oil???????????? You see Charlie>you know who your enemies are!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The war in Iraq was never over to the local Iraqi's... I don't care about the service men and women who continually die, day to day while the American government continues its "rebuilding effort". How many Iraqi's do you think your President has killed over the last 4 years? A few American citizens die everyday... How can you even compare that to a total slaughter by your country to the Afghani and Iraqi landscapes these past years. If you are sooo concerned of these service men and women, why don't you suggest them to say $%&* you to their commanders and come home or not go in the first place... This is insanity that 5000 people die in the World trade center attacks and your president decides to commit genocide on the loyal dictatorship citizen... Come on. You can't sit on the fence... Either the End will justify the means or someone is going to have to stand up for themselves in the United States... I personally would tell the Canadian Government to shove it up their arse if they told me I had to go to war in some country that hadn't done anything to us personally. I hope you also don't feel that the Afghan campaign was a success... 3/4 of the country is now back under taliban rule... Good job U.S.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has there "own" reasons why we want the U.S. troops to leave Iraq...and want peace...The service people are contracted to serve for 4 years...If they don't like getting blown up, they can just not enlist for another 4 years...***Bush did "not" have the support of the people when he invaded Iraq,(and there were lots and lots of demonstrations with millions of people, all over!)nor did he have the support of all of congress...He made the decision mostly on his own,,,and gave the service people raises....so now that the war is over the service people have a pay cut and more are being killed after the war...And, I quess there is not enough bereived parents to make Bush pull out! And, he won't until he gets "his mission" accomplished...****Reg. the trade center...(that was a heartless remark,that you made)are you a terrorist yourself????/and that wasn't the only thing that was attacked!!!And, there was another plane that was brought down by heroic people on that third plane so that our capitol wasn't attacked..It's not all about Bush....>>>It's about the freedom of our country and the spirit of unity and patriotism that goes beyond who is or isn't President...Let, my tell you something---and that is -->>>if our Nation was temporairily destroyed by these terrorists and their ways were put on us---You as Canadian would be the next on their list because they (the terrorists) hate freedom. What if some one dropped a nuclear bomb on the U.S. and a good "southern wind" would blow it your way???? Everyone in the U.S. took the attack on U.S. personally...as it was "innocent" people that got killed...(and not the "paid" military)...My son said that Osama bin Laden should be thrown off of a building the same way- that caused the people to jump from the trade center to their deaths...I said, "That was too good for him!" People and Congress supported Bush for the invasion of Afganistan,,,to "find"> Osama Bin Laden--because they wouldn't turn him over! One day they will find him, and one of their own will turn him over!->for the money! ** Peace in the Middle East?????---I don't think so!!!!! Not, until Jesus himself comes back!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that no war is ever good! ***But/and, that Osama bin Laden has been attacking the U.S. for 10 years including a previous attack on the trade center (bomb) and an navy ship and an embassy in Africa etc. etc. many others...and the U.S. did nothing!!!!!!! Read up on all of his attacks>in the 10 years leading up to 9-11.... Oh, maybe it will stop!???? These attacks occurred after the U.S. trained Osama bin Laden and offer military support money, ammo, training etc. when Russia invaded Afganistan over 10 years ago...He double crossed the U.S. and attacked them after the U.S. helped the Taliban and trained "him"... So, there is no loyalty-with the terrorists...The terrorists are just out for themselves and what damage they/alquida> can cause...and they don't need a good reason either! So, why not fight the terrorists, when you can find them!? >As, it could be you who is being attacked next, by them???????? Who knows?,,,They are not choosy...and this is fun and games for them...They are just plain, evil cowards!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree to fight the terrorists, because if you are afraid of them, they will try and take over the world. They are like Aliens from another planet and should be stopped. Wait until they are in your back yard?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The old saying is so true- Take politics, religion and sex out of conversations and what do you have left to debate about????...lol

Anonymous said...

the terrorists attacked innocent children in Russia... www.abouttwintowers.info/