Monday, March 07, 2005

THE IRVINGS MUST TAKE THEIR MONEY BACK AT ONCE AND CITIZEN MIGHT CROSS THE LINE????

Hey??? The poll on the left hand side will only be there for another 24 hours! Go and vote before a new poll comes out!
I just had a chat with someone who recognizes me from my protest.
He just arrived from out west and began telling me his personal problems.
From what I’m told, he lost everything after a divorce and went to the Welfare office for help but they denied him! < Haven’t we heard this kind of story before? >
Anyway? He’s not too impress with the open cubicles system and he told me that they are asking him some very private questions so the whole floor can hear them!




So? He told me that he might crack up during the next few days! Hey? This guy worked for NBPOWER for years and now he’s down to the dumps and it doesn’t look good!
I pray that it doesn’t happen but what did I tell you readers in the past?
One of these days, someone is going to crack up and cross that thin line. You can only push a human being so far! So read on!
Hey? These bureaucrats have a sense of ha ha!!!
One bureaucrat told me to stay put for a minute. This individual had a present for me! Behold in front of me were writing papers with the Irving Oil Emblem on each pages!
The bureaucrat began to laugh and I guess they were old papers but I did tell the bureaucrat that there is a different between Irving Oil and J.D. Irving!
You really haven’t seen me write against the refinery because I always had good face to face debates with Arthur or Kenneth Irving!
But J.D. Irving is totally out of control! He’s denying New Brunswickers the right to speak out against the Evil Irving Empire and this is what gets me very very very upset!
I heard over the weekend that the reason that Peter Huggert is the new Publisher of the Daily Gleaner is because Jamie Irving got along with Mark Tunney so therefore Peter was transferred but this move could be disastrous for the citizens in the area of Fredericton because our voice our going to be cut short!
Mark Tunney gets along with the son of a Billionaire so there Peter is shown the door!
But Peter dedicated his life and soul to the Irving empire so therefore this guy from Ontario will dictate what New Brunswickers will read.
Ok..I bumped into a student from the Journalism course during the weekend and I asked if one of the Irvings showed up in their classroom yet?
I told the student- It wouldn’t surprise me that once an Irving walks into the classroom that all the students like good little train soldiers will quickly stand up and salute –IRVING!!!
Didn’t we see this kind of act a few decades ago?
The Irvings must take back the millions of dollars they gave to Saint Thomas and Universite de Moncton because these young journalists are just being brainwash the Irving way!
This is not right!
OTTAWA PLEASE HELP US FROM THIS DICTATOR!!!!! We need help!!!
Speaking of spreading the news? There’s a new blog in New Brunswick! Check out this site! I guess this blogger is just like moi? He believes that it really don’t matter which political party is in power! It’s the Bureaucrats who runs the show! Check it out at

http://vivenewbrunswwick.blogspot.com

By the way? I just found out that the building that I’m living in is contaminated!
Anyone out there knows a place they have a room for rent?
Send me a note! It wasn’t a bad place and I seen wrost places in Saint John! It is very hard to find a room in the Capital because they are so expensive!
I just heard that the Methadone Clinic isn’t for everyone! It’s a clinic just for the Rich addicted people!
Read the comment below my update for the whole story!
So I guess the prescription drug problem in Saint John is still going to be bad! People are going to die over the next few months and the Lord Government don’t seem to care!
During the weekend, someone approached me and praised me for my blog site! He told me that it’s very educational and it’s better than the Irving papers!
He really enjoyed following my updates went Tim Smith was protesting in front of the Legislature against the VLT’S!
Speaking of Tim Smith? He’s going to be a guest on Melanson Live Tomorrow night at 8:00pm!
He’s coming to the Capital so therefore I’m going to dedicate tomorrow’s update to his cause.
He emailed a letter to the Premier and I will paste it here in the morning!
Hey? This Blog site isn’t all about me me me me me!!!! It’s for other issues only! Can you imagine if I only wrote about Ritalin and ADD/ADHD??? Sure would be a boring site!
Ok…Excuse the grammar because I just write the darn thing and send it along on the information Highway! Here’s an email that I just received!!!!

Here’s another poem for Bernard Lord-

This was sent to me! I didn’t write the darn thing because I don’t have the patience!



Mr. Lord And a Bush Accord!

My name's Bernard Lord and if I were Prime Minister.
I'd act on my plan, although it be sinister.
To have by my side, my idle with pride.
My friend from the south , He too a big mouth.
Neither one of us care and we don’t like to share.
We take all of the credit ,leave nothing to spare.
He’s hated by many , I as well at home too.
Putting voters aside to do what we do.

You can tell as I speak ,We show the same cheek.
We take care of ourselves ,To hell with the weak.
Together we will rule the shores of the west.
We treat all our own as if they are guests.

Use up all our resources as told we’re so bold.
Get rid of the weak, the poor, and the old.

With missiles in pockets, our loved ones in lockets.
Killing our soldiers, our system we mock it.

We go and invade on all foreign soil.
Killing their men and stealing their oil.
I tell other leaders afar and abroad-
This man is my hero, this man I applaud
And when we got home I say this to you - I sold us all out to the red,white and blue!
I love you George
Yours Truely Bernie...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Charlie the Methadone Clinic is only for the rich because they do not have a toll free number and the buses only go to South Bay 3 times daily.
So you have to have long distance on you phone (How many heroin addicts have a phone) and money to travel the bus. I see it as a big farce because how many people on heroin (Oxy-contin and Dilaudid) have money?
None to my knowledge and if they had any they have already given it to Pruda Pharma,
the Government and to the Dealers.
Its really sad because I ask to
speak with someone and they transfered me and I had a very cold automated response which only gave the telephone number that you were dailing.
Its too bad that they can't get this major problem under control but I can't see it coming together this way either.......sorry for the negative response but thats the way it seems.

Anonymous said...

Hey another great poem. This person who writes these poems is a genius. A hidden gem. He should write more poems and publish them. In the meantime we have to get rid of this little twerp Bernard Lord. He can go and live with his George who he loves so much.

Anonymous said...

yes great poem.

Anonymous said...

Charlie you want to hang on to your new writer or (poet)which ever they prefer the depth is right on the money you must be reaching the right people these days because I'm noticing the responses are occuring at a faster pace/good for you keep up the good work !

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I emailed the Poet a note and the individual may leave a message in this blog! I must admit he/she did a good job!!! I sure couldn't do it!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would like to comment on something that is very visual but very sneaky.
Do you not find that the Doctors, Lawyers and Judges have the biggest and strongest union of the whole Country?
You see it way too often. You
hear it all of the time. A doctor would never go up against another doctor and the same goes for the other professions.
Would us simple people not call
this a Union and a strong one at that? A lot of people suffer because of these professionals sticking together right or wrong! I had to get this off of my chest and Thanks for listening.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank Charlie and the commenters for taking another way of looking at the way we see things in our Province,I may have a bit more to say again thank you Charlie for giving me the space to write what we are seeing!

Anonymous said...

I would think a blogger would receive more comments than a newspaper columnist. For someone to write to me, they'd have to note my email address and then sit down and write me a note. When I was full-time at the ?????? I used to receive phone calls more often than I received email, particularly from older readers because they likely didn't have access to a computer.

A blogger, by virtue of the fact that all your readers are online and in the mood to interact, would likely receive more responses. Blogs are inherently interactive. It is designed to be a two-way conversation.
Newspapers aren't quite there yet. While a reader can go online and email a writer, for the most part, people read newspapers and interact with each other rather than the writers. Sort of like your own blog. It is largely filled with your thoughts about the news you read and your
readers email you their thoughts. Rarely do you or your readers
actively engage the reporters. The reporter is the first filter -reporting the news as they understand it. Then the blog becomes the second filter - interpreting the original interpretation and oftentimes
adding a specific viewpoint. So what then is truth and can either - the reporter or the blogger - claim sovereignty over it at the expense of the other?

Anonymous said...

Please understand that this isn't a criticism of blogs or a call
for everyone to start writing journalists. I think we are each trying to find our way in this information age. I have always maintained that the relatively modern ideal that journalists be unbiased is impossible to achieve. Each person brings their biases to the table. A good
journalist (or blogger) will recognize their inherent biases and ensure that when they write, they reflect both sides of an argument. We should all strive for fairness in reporting. As for columnists, those people
who formulate opinions, I think the greatest skill to possess is that of empathy. If I am going to criticize someone in print, I believe that I first must try to understand their point of view.

I think the relative anonymity of blogs and the immediacy of the
Internet makes this a particular challenge of blogs. Add to that, that most blogs are frequented by people who share the same opinion or interest (I dare you to go on a Star Wars blog and tell them to get a life) and you run the risk of falling into group think. Just like traditional media, the new media, of which blogs are a member, travels in its own group of packs.
Blogs are a wonderful means by which to sample the public's thoughts - just as long as we each realize that none in and of itself ever represents the sum total of a society's opinion. But then neither do newspapers.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

A blog comments on the issue in hand while the Irving reporters report the news that the Irvings wish the public to read!!!! You could say that the blogs are babysitting the Irving's Journalists!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why was that guy denied Welfare?
There must be a reason.
Its just like compensation.
There are too many people on compensation and stay on compensation years when there is no reason why they cant work.
I know a guy that has been on compensation for allmost 4 years but he does body work and paints cars daily in his garage. He makes good money on comp. and good money in his bodyshop.
A big problem with Welfare and Compensation is that there are too many people abusing the system and its hurting it for the people that realy needs it.
By the way Charles there looking for people at Mcdonald you should applie for work there. You have been abusing the Welfare system for years.

Anonymous said...

The 3:59 PM comment sounds someone is upset that Lord Government is finally being exposed as to what it is, incompetent, inhuman and no compassion. That is why he/she chose to bash the poor. By all means people must work and not abuse the system. However the way Lord Government it treating the poor, weak, seniors and even our natives is totally disgraceful. Racism is unacceptable in this day and age but Lord and his fellow MLA’s carried it out right in the legislature. May be Charles is right, Germany all over again. Lord government is not actually killing but humiliating and leaving weak and poor high and dry. In other words the attitude is let them die. Shame on Lord government and it must not be allowed to degrade NB any more.

Anonymous said...

The 3:59 PM comment
has nothing to do with :Lord Government is finally being exposed or bashing the poor.
I dont like to see people on welfare that are fully able to work or get off there butt and go look for work.
I have offered people I know a job on a few ocasion but they refused the offer and stayed on welfare.
Charles I think has graduated from high school and has been on welfare for years. Now I have a grade 10 education and I am 42 years old and also have ADD.
I have had lots of jobs during the years in various trades. some good paying and some not good paying jobs.
If I got layed off I would hit the pavement and look for work. I usually found work withing a few weeks.
You dont have to work for the Irvings to be employed In Fredricton.

Anonymous said...

The comments about you finding a job are OK but when you received the verdict from the Human Rights Commission saying that you are limited, I feel limited people receive help to find the right employment. Don't bother going to McDonald's finding a job because I know you and you would not last long there. But there is something out there for you

Anonymous said...

Regarding 3:59 comments. Thank you for clarifying your position. Agree with you that people who are able to work must work. However all those on welfare are not abusers of the system and majority are genuine cases. Lord government is creating a situation where more and more people are going to be homeless, poor and seeking welfare. As you cannot afford power bills anymore, if you have a vehicle you cannot afford insurance and other fees that Lord government has doubled on driving public. Quite a few single-mothers find themselves in that dilemma.
If you are in that situation and seek help then Lord Government further humiliates you, open cubicles and degrading questions within the earshot of others. Governments cannot do everything but a competent government can create environment where there is less social problems and poverty. Unfortunately Lord Government is anything but competent. Lot of hot air coming out of Lord’s mouth and his ministers’ mouth but reality is totally different. There is too much despondence and poverty the way Lord is running this province. Lord thinks his job is to look after rich and powerful and gives money to already rich such as Molson, insurance companies and art galleries.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

There's many comments about me finding work and I have been on the Welfare system for years! I will reply to these comments in the morning! Today's update will be dedicated to Tim Smith! It's his day!!!! Not mine!!!