Friday, March 04, 2005

THE OMBUDSMAN BERNARD RICHARD WAS IN A VERY TIGHT SPOT!!!!!!

Tragedy in Canada!!!! Big times! Four R.C.M.P officers were shot dead during a fail drug bust!
This is the first time this has happen in Canada in 120 years! < Four officers shot dead in one location >
From what I heard the guy was known to police and he was growing marijuana!
This drug is a Billion dollar industry in Canada.
You know something? The Government have got to stop talking about the issue of same sex couple and grab the bull by the horn and tackle the drug problem in this Country.
I know a lot of people who smokes pot!
They can be high class citizens to the very poor!
In my opinion, if a person wants to smoke a joint in their home? That’s their business but unfortunately today’s youths are experiencing with Prescription drug and this is much worst!
This is a tragedy for this Country and my deepest sympathy goes out to these very poor families!
On another issue, if looks could kill? I would have been dead around one hour ago.



I walked by the departmental building and noticed a high ranking member of the Lord Government in his vehicle.
He’s not a politician but an appointed individual who works very closely with the P.C. Party.
I won’t mention any names!
Anyway? He parked his car on the side street and I stood outside of his vehecle.
The second, he opened the door? I raise my arm and said- Hiiiiii Lord!!!
Well? I must admit that the situation turned pretty ugly!
I noticed the anger in his eyes and told him that the Premier must listen to New Brunswickers concerns and quickly walked away!
I learned during my protest one good thing. I am a master of predicting when to leave or went to stay and debate an issue! This time around? It was time to leave!
The guy wasn’t done with me! He shouted at me some words but I couldn’t make them out!
There were two individual present including a commissionaire.
I shouted back - Hey??? When a person is denied to speak to the Premier on a talk show? It’s Germany all over again!!! The premier’s staff must not stop certain individual from speaking out!
I quickly left but I could still hear the anger from the P.C. bureaucrat voice!
Hey? He’s not a bad guy and he’s on my email list and I’m certain this was all caught on tape because the security staff at the Legislature has cameras all over the place.
But thing is certain? I will never do this inside the Legislature because it wouldn’t take them long to evict me from the premises!
Once I go in there, I joke around with the staff which I might add that they agitate me as much as I agitate them.
This issue outside of the Legislature could get out of hand!
Hey? I don’t mind joking around but once you do like the Irvings in stopping me to voice my views? Well? You cross the line and I will fight back!
Lately, I have been mentioning old Germany a lot and I don’t like it!
I phoned many talk shows in the past and said of the way the Irvings are buying all the newspapers in this Province?
It’s like Germany all over again!!
Of course, we don’t go around and execute people but I am concern of my freedom of speech!
I know maybe I am too direct but I will fight anyone or compare them to Hitler is they deny my freedom of speech! I protested in a tent for 6 months and I was polite. Afterwards, I chatted with these Ministers of the Lord Government with politeness!
What did it give me or the 10,000 kids with ADHD in the Province? Nothing!!!!!
Mind you? I don’t dislike Bernard Lord? We always had some good chat but I draw the line once his staff stops me from phoning the Premier on an open talk show! I will continue to fight against hatred or freedom of speech!
Speaking of talk shows?
The Ombudsman Bernard Richard was a guest on a talk show call Voice of the Province and I didn’t phone in because I am still upset that the staff followed the orders of the Premier’s staff to cut me off from talking to the Premier.
I might add that it was a very interesting show and I almost phone in when Bernard Richard spoke about those racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission but I held back! I am proud of myself!
I am holding my ground!
But what I found very interesting of this show if that the Ombudsman was put on the spot big times!
People were calling in complaining about the Molson brewery in Moncton, power rates, problems with the environment and other many issues!
These issues have nothing to do with his office and some people don’t know this!
You see? The Ombudsman has no say in these issues and people don’t understand this!
His office will only investigate if proper procedures were followed and that’s that!
He can make recommendations and but he cannot condemn the policies of the Government!
Especially at the end of the show when a caller give a blast to Bernard Richard against the Acadian population!
My God? Did he ever kept his cool!! Especially since Bernard used to be a proud Acadian activist!
Sometime during the show he came close to act like an opposition MLA and voice our personal opinion but he didn’t!
If you don’t believe moi? The show will be replayed during the weekend at 3:00pm! Watch it and you’ll find it interesting!
He left his toll free number on the show and this morning, I made a stopover at his office and the phone never stop ringing! I said it in the past and I will say it again! This is the best investment the taxpayers ever made in appointment Bernard Richard as the Ombudsman!
Last Tuesday, another talk show call- Melanson Live! The title was – What’s bugging ya???
Well? Again? People were calling in with big numbers! All sorts of problems! This tells me that New Brunswickers are really fed up with the Lord Government and it must be a public Relation nightmare!
Don’t forget one issue here? It’s not everyone who have the guts in phoning these talk shows but I did noticed more new callers calling in with their concerns!
If I was Shawn Graham? < Leader of the Liberal Party > I would keep my mouth shut until the next election and he will be a shoe in to be the next Premier of this Province!
MY GOD??? OVER 1,100 WORDS ALREADY!!!
I can’t even write about the ADHD Cudmore Case! O well maybe tomorrow! Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway! You should bookmark this site because you never know what’s going to happen in the Capital!
Have a great weekend! Bye Bye!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good point about drugs...

Anonymous said...

Charlie, Have you read the Telegraph Journal today? You are right when you say our freedom of speech is being taken away from us. They have downsized the Letter to the Editor section to only one letter from one person. Also a very good comment by you on the Drug situation in Canada. They certainly need to look at the whole picture and maybe its time that the senior people be given their walking tickets because they do not seem to understand what is going on in our Country. We need true leaders with up to date visions

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

What exactly did they say? I tried looking for the story but I can't locate it! Can you send it to me???? Merci!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

Can you tell me if the Gagetown Military planes fly on top of
Fredericton? Well last weekend at my home in St George this OLD and I
really mean OLD plane way flying overhead. I must say that it was a
very
scary thing because there was all this smoke coming out of the exhause
and
it was really low and loud. It was an antique and I feel should be
retired
as one. We never hear the Politicians speaking on what money is going
into
our army and thats a shame but the real shame is what our army personal
are
made to fly. Like I said it was scary for me just seeing the antique
in
the air so can you imagine how the Men and Women feel flying such an
antique plane.

Anonymous said...

It may be a bit off topic but I was recently speaking with a gentleman from Gagetown and he had been destroying un used ammunition because of their ammo budget. If you don't use the ammo up by the end of the year you dont get the same amount the next. It really upset me to know that this sort of squandering of monies happens all the time. Destroying ammunition so they can get new ammo. What a waste. Both the ammo and the military installation if you ask me.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Hey? There's nothing off topic in this Blog! Any issues is on the table!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Charlie'

You are doing great. Both of our causes are similar but you have a
mission and I am sure that you will succeed with it. My mission is to let folks know how ruthless Premier Lord is. I found out how deceptive he can be when dealing with a harassment complaint. The way he is alos ramroding his
ideas through the legislature without any concern for fellow New Brunswickers just because he blew so may financial issues such as Orimulsion, highways,
and
etc.

So keep up the good work.

Have a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

You are getting more upset with Bernard Lord. May be rightly so. Only difference between Hitler and Lord is that Hitler was plain evil and Bernard Lord is plain stupid. Lord thinks being premier is all about him, his glory and enjoyment. General public can screw itself as far as he is concerned. He thinks he is the king who just issues orders and subject must obey. He is forgetting that he was elected to this office and he must serve public and not just dictate. He has made himself unavailable like a king and only privileged few can see him and speak to him. He has complete disconnect with reality. Come next election he will have rude awakening.

Now he is threatening that better pay up higher power bills or he will further cut social and health care programs. Now! That is how a king will behave.

Anonymous said...

The reader said above that Lord could be deceptive. So true. The man will do anything to get his way. NB Power played a very deceptive game to raise rates twice in a year without going to PUB. A total of 5.9%. NB Power got away with it because between April 2004 and March 2005 it changed its name as it was split into various entities. Lord says it is all legal. There is a difference it being legal and being unethical and deceptive. This man is playing legal games with our lives. Legally some murderers escape conviction because of certain legal technicality but does that make them less of a murderer.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your police officers getting shot! We have big funerals in the States for police officers who get shot! What's the answer.....????? It starts with the children,,,they are the hope for the future......and do you want to put all of them of drugs, also....so they can do the same thing?????????

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Here in Canada? We drug our kids big times!!! Especially in the Province of New Brunswick!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning

Yes, I am quite happy with the hits so far. If it was not for your site
i
would not have found out how to let people know what I think. Thanks.
RecallBernardLord was a good starting point and one must appreciate
what he
did.

If one stays on politics I can not see having a problem with the courts
but
if one starts calling down any MLA's personal life I think that may be
a bit
of a low problem. Anyway, I do not think I can remember a priemier that
has
done so much structual damage to our whole provincial system, from
health,
to highways, seniors and to the poorer people of this province.

Take care

Anonymous said...

recallbernardlord.com was a good site. However, an new one is needed; kickbernardlord’sbutts.com. This guy is doing too much harm to NB society. Now all kinds of excuses are being used to raise power rates by 10+%. The real reason is Orimulsion. Nearly $1 billion gone to get the Orimulsion which never arrived and another $100 million cost annually to burn alternate fuel over 20 years. Total damage $3billion. Someone has to pay and it is going to be you and me ratepayer/taxpayer.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I still say that it don't matter which political party is in power but I must admit that the Orimulsion deal left a very bad taste in my mouth!