Wednesday, April 06, 2005

LORD GOVERNMENT WON'T GIVE WIFE TIME TO MOURN?????

Hi Charlie,


I have another unbelievable story which just took place this week which is another reflection of this Government and what they are all about.

A man that I know died on Saturday (April 2,2005) in Saint John of a brain
tumor.

His wife received a bill fromt he government yesterday April 6, 2005 stating the amout of money that her husband owed and that if she did not pay it in full they are going to take her home and any other asset that they have.

She is not well herself, she has parkinson disease, a very serious heart condition as well as many other medical problems.

I wanted you to share this with your readers so they know just how they treat
the every day person who pays for EVERYTHING in this Province. I think that they should stop supporting the Billionaire Irvings and get back to the real world.

I think if he owed money they could of made arrangements for payments to be made not the treat 4 days after her husband died to take everything that they have ever owned. Everyone deserves mourning time Mr Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the same as any other thing with lord however he can get the money to pay the bills without useing his brain or having to strain himself with creative governing considering he knows nothing about that process.

Anonymous said...

Why government needs money so fast. Lord has to pay Molson the installment for the money he has promised them.

This is more than shocking. Humanity? What happened?

Anonymous said...

We don't know all the facts here. Often, at times like this organizations set up a fund for the person. No doubt if they were contacted, they would help.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It just happen that I know who sent me this comment so therefore I trust that individual with this emotional story!!!

Anonymous said...

The government only seizes property for unpaid taxes. They don't take it for no reason.

Also, the man died on Saturday. I assume a notice went in the paper Monday. The letter came in the mail Wednesday. It's obvious the tax department people did not know the man passed away. (Do people think the hospitals inform all government employees every time someone dies?)

I have no idea if the lady can get more time, but she should definitely call the phone number on the letter and tell them her story. All I know for sure is she won't get any flexibility is she does not ask!

Anonymous said...

What is the story of a lady thrown out of public housing with young children. She was locked out and could not even access diapers for children, and did not have access to her pets. Story in today’s Gleaner. Lord government’s compassion is overflowing as the time goes by. This is a total disgrace. Who Bernard Lord thinks he is and his government? Are they executioners? Sad day in NB indeed, many times over.

Anonymous said...

Charlie could you please forward this onto your blog site. I am the one who told the people of the women who's husband died and they sent her a
bill for her husbands income tax that they want in full or she will
loses everything. This is my best friends Aunt and Uncle and he didn't die
on April 2 he died on March 26, I looked at the wrong date when I wrote it....sorry/ When we were talking she was talking about last week so
all I did was look at the calender and added the date myself thinking that it
was last week. It was still way too soon and she still deserved the time
to mourn. It still was only 6 days from the day he was buried. I just wanted to clarify this with your readers. I think that after hearing their
stories and believe me there is one worst then this which I will tell
you about later. Right now we are trying to find out how to get Cold Case Files involved. I promise to inform you of this story after everything is in place.