Saturday, April 02, 2005

POLITICIANS AND BUREAUCRATS IN FREDERICTON???? BEWARE!!!!

I never did this kind of action in the past and lets pray it will be the last time that I have to follow this action.

From the time that I leave my computer at the Public Library, I am going to remind every bureaucrats or politicians from both political parties that there’s a 5 months old pregnant female sleeping under the steps at the Soup Kitchen.




I’m going to tell these people to asks Family Services to investigate this issue!

I felt her belly last night and it sure wasn’t gas!

After I remind the people of the girl, I am going to post their name in my blog!

The readers will know if the person that I told about the poor girl cares or not! The only lucky bureaucrat in this City will be the ones that I don’t.

Let it be in the Malls, streets or outside of the Legislature. I will asked you if you have phone family Services asking questions about the unborn Child???

Why the hell do I get involved in these issues anyway? There’s one place that those bureaucrats or politicians will be safe and this will be in the Church!

The sanctuary of the Church will be respected! I will not discuss these issues in the House of the Lord!

If you wish to help the unborn child, Just past all these names < Politicians and send them an email asking them to investigate this issue! Here’s the emails-

YOU WISH TO EMAIL YOUR MLA'S, HERE ARE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES

brian.kenny@gnb.ca, roy.boudreau@gnb.ca, hedard.albert@nb.aibn.com, dale.graham@gnb.ca, denis.landry2@gnb.ca, rick.doucet@gnb.ca, donald.arseneault@gnb.ca, Kathy.Cormier@gnb.ca, cy.leblanc@gnb.ca, madeleine.dube@gnb.ca, t.j.burke@gnb.ca, marystap@nb.aibn.com, kelly.lamrock@gnb.ca, eric.allaby@gnb.ca, milton.sherwood@gnb.ca, ronald.ouellette@gnb.ca, eugene.mcginley2@gnb.ca, bev.harrison@gnb.ca, brenda.fowlie@gnb.ca, claudewilliams@gnb.ca, shawn.graham@gnb.ca, paul.robichaud@gnb.ca, Premier@gnb.ca, Shawn.Graham@gnb.ca, kirk.macdonald@gnb.ca, percy.mockler@gnb.ca, jeannot.volpe@gnb.ca, john.foran@gnb.ca, michael.malley@gnb.ca, johnw.betts@gnb.ca, premier@gnb.ca, mikemurphymla@hotmail.com, joan.macalpine@gnb.ca, frank.branch@gnb.ca, mlanewmaryland@nb.aibn.com, roland.hache@gnb.ca, jody.carr@gnb.ca, wally.stiles@gnb.ca, burt.paulin@gnb.ca, bruce.fitch@gnb.ca, rosemay.poirier@gnb.ca, roly.macintyre@gnb.ca, harbourmla@nb.aibn.com, aleblanc.mla@nb.aibn.com, trevor.holder@gnb.ca, stuart.jamieson@gnb.ca, margaret-ann.blaney@gnb.ca, victor.boudreau@gnb.ca, rick.brewer@gnb.ca, Bev.HARRISON@gnb.ca, peter.mesheau@gnb.ca, elvy.robichaud@gnb.ca, opposition@gnb.ca, tony.huntjens@gnb.ca, david.alward@gnb.ca, scott.targett@gnb.ca


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles I think posting these politicians names on your blog after notifying them of this unbelieveable story is a wise decision as we the public will know who they are and what action if any was taken on this issue.And further more I can't believe this hasn't made it in to the main stream media considering there is an unborn child involved and that this is the Capital city of New Brunswick...

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Hey? Once in a while the reporters will follow up on a story they read from me but lets not forget that Irvings decides what will be printed! The issue of the poor isn't really covered by the Irvings! Only praising stories of the Evil Irving Empire will be printed! Hey? I even have a few Irving reporters giving me the drity look! Ohhhh well...c'est la vie! I will not stop writing about this poor unborn child until she tells me that someone from Family Services chatted with her. Until I hear different? The battle for the unborn will continue. I might add that my Priest should be proud of me for fighting this emotional issue!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles, I think if you call Family Services, even anonymously, they HAVE to investigate. They can't act ona rumour, but if you call and tell them what you have seen, I think (not sure) they'll have to pay her a visit.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Anonymously??? Moi???? ..lol...my little distinct voice! I can't disguise < is that you spell it? >that one...lol..... They are on my email list. They know what's going on. The minute that I receive an email from Family Services or the girl tells me that someone came over to chat with her? I will let you readers know!!!

Anonymous said...

Did a caller call Volpe a spineless wimp on the Voice of the Province show on Roger’s Cable? Is Lord government getting the message that people are really pissed?

Anonymous said...

keep up the good fight Charles...Good news for Nackawic eh and Saint John Longshoreman. I
enjoyed your story about the pregnant lady. is she local no family or friends. That is no place for her baby. Well I must go keep the blogs coming. C-ya

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yes. I was very surprise to hear the callerc < female > call Mr.Volpe a spineless wimp!!!! They don't have a 10 seconds delay at Rogers but if they wish to continue have Ministers at the show? They must do something aboutt his issue because people are upset! The Premier is on the show next week!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The post was remove because I posted the same comment twice!!!

Anonymous said...

There is no need for five seconds delay. Lord government must hear and know how people feel. Millions of tax dollars are given to big business in grants and tax breaks and peanuts for poor.

Lord and Volpe are bragging how much they are doing for poor so what you expect how people will react.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

They are reacting all right!!!! Not in protest but they sure do it in those talk shows. The Premier will be a guest on Voice of the Province on Thursday evening at 8:00pm!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd heard about that somewhere, you should get your own show!!!
Leblanc
Live! Think you could fill up the time?::)

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Your POLITICIANS AND BUREAUCRATS IN FREDERICTON???? BEWARE!!!! post caught my attention while I was doing some research on children with adhd.

I am currently in the process of creating a holistic treatment program for adhd. The idea is to integrate various treatment modalities so that anyone can benefit.

Would you care to share some of the secrets that you have gleaned from adhd.

My subscribers would certainly appreciate any insight that you have to offer.

Thank you for your post, it was a good read.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Thanks for the post, looking forward to more great stuff.