Monday, April 18, 2005

VERY INTERESTING SUPPORTIVE LETTER TO CHARLES OF THE ISSUE OF RITALIN FROM MANITOBA!!!!

Hi Charles,

I came across your site doing much research into Ritalin overdrugging of our kids.

I am glad I ran into you. I am fighting my own war with the school here in Manitoba regarding my on.




It's really.

I have been reading info like a driven maniac on this disorder for years and have come to the conclusion that our country has gone nuts! At least in the US Bush just signed a bill to stop the forcing ..cohersing..and diagnoses of students by teachers etc.

If you havn't read the bill it yet I would be happy to send it to you. Signed Dec 4th /04.

The US is halting their over-precription of Ritilin and we in Canada are prescribing it more and more.

Shame on Canada! Shame on the schools !

My son is off the crap now for a year but the school is punishing us both for being defiant.

I reallY need to talk to you ...it's a sick place where I live. Lots of foster children who have no say are having prozac..ritalin and sleeping pills all in the same day shoved down their throats.

The labeling is disgusting and it's on the rise because there is a whitch-hunt here to label these kids and the easiet way to do that is get them on Ritalin.

The schools get up to 20,000. bucks per kid in this catagorey. The more kids they can label the more money the school district can get. It's disgusting that our kids have price tags on their and parents have to agree to the crap and sign disclosure forms just to get extra help for their kid if he's dropping in grades.

Phone me please..more to tell you and can't do here ..

name ????? phone number ..???-???-????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In U.S they are trying to control the abuse of Ritalin and other prescription drugs but Bernard Lord will like that all New Brunswickers go to a doctor get themselves drugs prescribed and get all doped up. Then he can get his way. He likes you to be doped and duped.

Failing that he will give you few beers, Molson, and then you vote for him. Got it. DOPED AND DUPED.