Wednesday, April 20, 2005

WHITE COLLAR IRVING EMPLOYEE SAYS GOOD BYE TO CHARLES!!!

I am a little sad today so therefore I don’t really feel like writing a update.

I received a email this morning from WCIE!!!

He told me he wanted to meet me at Reid’s News Stand at 10:30am.



Once there, he told me that he had a little present for me and it was a brand new computer.

My thanks goes all to the people who sent WCIE the money for this to be possible. < You know who you are!!! >

We went over my place and it sure looks good!

Afterwards, we droved around and went for Lunch. Of course, we took some more pictures around the area. < I got some good ones. >

WCIE dropped me off out front of the Legislature and it might be the final time that I will ever see him again.

I’m not the huggy type but I get give him a little hug for all the help he gave me since the beginning of the year. After he left, I felt sad because I lost a good new friend.

WCIE is heading towards Western Canada but all is not lost because we have the internet to connect with each other.

He’s a nice guy and he’ll be miss by a few people around this area.

My prayers goes out to him for a safe trip!!!

I received some bad news this morning. The guy who was supposed to drive me to Moncton couldn’t make it. So I guess that I’ll have to hitch a ride to Moncton in the morning.

Hey? I don’t care and it’s nice for me to escape from the Capital for a while but I don’t believe that I can make my little meeting for the kids with ADHD Friday morning.

It’s only a presentation for 15 minutes I guess. This has nothing to do with the issue of Ritalin so lets see what’s going to happen?

Anyone going to Moncton in the morning? Send me an email!

Ok..someone wrote that I shouldn’t write any Anti-Irving column against the Irvings in the River Valley News because the Irvings might buy the paper and get rid of my column.

Here's the paper-

Charles 04_07_05 026


Well? I wrote many columns against the Irvings in that bi-weekly paper.

As a matter of Fact?

The story on my front website about J.K. views on sex? Go and read it? It was printed in my column.

I wrote a series- The Good < The Irvings> The bad < Irving Management > and the ugly < me >

It was in this Column-


Charles 04_07_05 027


Ok…I don’t really feel like writing but don’t forget if you’re going to Moncton in the morning? Send me an email! Now? I have a computer at home, I can check my emails anytime and I can also blog more often!

Please excuse the grammar of this Blog because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway! Bye bye!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that WCIE is leaving he has been very good to you and thats
important to me.
I am really glad that you are being hooked up to the
net.
You will still have to leave your place to get the information thats out
there but I know that you couldn't sit in front of any computer for hours
and hours, not with your ADHD thats for sure. I wish that I could help
you get to Moncton but I can't. I am sure you will get there faster then
any bus can get you there. I wish you luck and let them know exactly what
is going on in our Province.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie I can't believe that your friend is leaving I was Hoping to meet him in person one day but I think we feel like we know him just the same,I know you and you will bounce right back in no time,To the wcie I hope prosparity follows you down the long and winding road to happiness and I wish you well,keep in touch I will try to keep in touch with charles as much as possible by phone and a visit now and again
I wish you well...Tim Smith

Anonymous said...

Charles!

You should remove the news that WCIE is going where he is going! The Irvings will figure out who he is, and it might stop him from getting good references in the future! Act now!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Not to worry!!! WCIE checks on this site....he'll remove the comment if he wants too!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should not of said that you were going to hitchhike, you
might get arrested because it is illegal and we have seen just how powerful this family is in this Province. They seem to have control of everything as
well as alot of very powerful people because things just go their way too much. Keep your eyes opened, and just think it will be another interesting ride with at least two more e-mail addresses to add onto
you blog.

lol

Anonymous said...

In the Our View section of the paper the heading is THE SHIPYARD:
LET'S
MOVE ON. The last line reads The sooner the shipyard site is
redeveloped,
the better it is for Saint John's econmy. There can be no greater
healing
process for a community than jobs that put our men and women to work

Anonymous said...

Instead of the bluecanoe local 3 could say the blueconsyou

Anonymous said...

Too True it doesn't matter what coat you put on it,it's still: Wellcome to Irvingsville.

Anonymous said...

Well, you have a nice computer..great! And, alot of hits, now! Great!!!!!! You will be at 10,000>...soon! I told you sooooooooo!!!!!!!! You are getting a big name for yourself and your blog/web site is going to be big!!!!!!!