Friday, April 01, 2005

WOULD POLITICAL LEADERS AND BILLIONAIRES BE EXECUTED 200 YEARS AGO????

NEWS- MEALS SERVED AT THE FREDERICTON SOUP KITCHEN

1999-31,001 MEALS

2004- 85,271 MEALS

Someone is supposed to send me the charts from the year 1990-2004 during the next few day! Enjoy your hot home cook meals during the weekend!!!

This morning I made a little prayer for the Pope and I hope that you did the same action.
The grammar yesterday was better than the day before but FOR you new readers must understand that I write like I talk.

BACKWARDS!!!!...lol…

I am Acadian!!! I am not going to take a print out and go over the fine details. I know for some people it’s very difficult to read but I’m trying my best to put a little pride in my blogs! Lets not also forget that I write often with anger so therefore my five ADHD brains are working overtime.




It’s raining outside and it’s cold so therefore go get a coffee or beer and lay back and enjoy!

By the way? There’s another blogsite that you might find interesting. It’s at

Charles
Blog



This is from a chap who also loves to share his views with the public and no one knows his name and he likes it that way! Hey? At least you know it’s a male!..lol..

I saw a sad sight a few minutes ago. The area close to the PlayHouse in the Capital, The City crews cut down all the huge trees in that area! That’s a shame because it was a nice area to relax during the hot summer months.

Yesterday, I met a woman who’s child have been force to take not Ritalin but the other drug! Cancerta!!!!

It’s the same as Ritalin! Drug is Drug! Anyway, she was very concern once I told her how the Government treats people with ADHD!

You see? These are orders from those racist Members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission that adults with ADHD should be ignore at any cost!

I guess the Irving Management have begun their witch-hunt against people who they believe have ADHD!

I phoned Jeannoit Volpe < Minister of Finance > last night on an open line Television talk show and I felt bad for the guy because he received many angry phone calls from the public.

Myself? I once again told the Minister that he don’t listen too good because I told him if he wishes to save money? He should eliminate those racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission!

You don’t believe me? The show will be replayed all weekend on Rogers. I believe the time are 8:00pm tonight, Saturday and Sunday afternoon at 3:00pm! I was direct and straight forward!

I also thanked the minister for the huge hick rate for the people on Social assistant! < 2% > I offer the Minister to trade places for him for a one week period. He can live in my little room and I’ll live in his huge house! Another female caller offered Mr.Volpe the same proposal!

At the end of the show, a caller told the audience that people must get off their butts and go to school just like she did! Another caller told the Minister that people on welfare drink beer all day!

Excuse me? I wish that was the case!!! My God? $264.00 an month and drink beer all day? Please let me know where that cheap beer is located???

I wouldn’t stay sober for weeks at the time!!....lol…

I understand their way of thinking because I had the same way of thinking when I was working at the Shipyard and making good money!

I forgot to add that the minister isn’t a bad guy! I chatted with Mr.Volpe on many occasions and he has never ignored moi!!!

What’s really bad here is those kids who are force to take Ritalin are labelled by the Government so in future years, they will become the Social Outcast and it’s up to the Government to take care of them for the rest of their miserable lives!

The LNG plant was again in the news last evening because the Mayor of Saint John held a little town hall meeting and I might add that Carl White didn’t show up! < I wonder why? > He just better stay at Pete’s Pub for his safety!...lol…

Anyway, 200 people showed up and they were very angry of the way a tax deal was reach with the Irvings!

Lately? It’s been all Irvings Irvings Irvings!!!! The Government turns around and tell the working poor that they have to pay more money at power rates, beers, property taxes, etc etc etc!

This Government looks at the poor and say - Let them eat Cake!!!

You know what?

If this kind of action or attitude happened 200 years ago????

There would be a huge revolution! All these leaders and Billionaires would be executed and they would begin anew!

But this is Canada!!!! We don’t do these actions but how much longer can we continue to live in a so call civilizes matter???

But really? Think about it?

The Irving Final Solution is all in play! They have control of the Capital with all their Irving bureaucrats! They control all the newspapers in this Province! They are training future Journalists to follow the Irving way!!!! Etc etc etc….

As I wrote in the past and I pray that it doesn’t happen but it’s only a matter of time till someone cracks up and crosses that thin line!

It’s happening all around the world all the time! How much longer can New Brunswickers remain passive? That’s the emotional question?

It sure won’t be done by a loud mouth individual like myself but the quiet type who keeps everything inside in little frustrated mind!

As a P.C. Bureaucrat told me a few days ago. We have a good budget, there’s no protests outside the Legislature so therefore everyone is happy!

I just wonder how happy New Brunswickers are?

Of course we’re not allowed to write critical letters of the Evil Irving Empire which reminds moi???

My column about the poor hasn’t been printed?

I must once again phone the Editor! Maybe the Irvings are denying the poor the right to speak out? Who knows? But this will be good for me to tell the Senate on April 21st in Moncton!

NO ..NO NO……CLOSING IN ON 1,000 WORDS ALREADY????

I got much more to write about!!!!...lol It will have to wait till the morning! Have a good weekend and excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway! Bye bye!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want your friend blogger vive New Brunswick to get visitors then tell him to stop lecturing on capitalism, politics and other issues. Ask him to just write about current affairs in N.B and he may get visitors. Otherwise he is wasting his time. Who has time to take his capitalism 101 and politics 101 and other 101 courses :):)

Anonymous said...

I highly doubt vive new brunswick is wasting his time. The visitors of his site appreciate the intellectualness of is posts. It is not a blog to compliment Charles' rather illuminate more contexual material within New Brunswick. I also don't believe he cares if his numbers increase or remain the same. He is writing to pundits rather than the blue collar. I commend him on his efforts and want to extend him my best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Charlie...you are stepping over the line here.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

No...I don't believe so because I'm not saying or encouraging the readers to shot anyone. I am just asking the question? How would this period be handle 200 years ago? Revolution? I mean I believe that enough is enough and it would be a sad day in Canada if I'm not allowed to ask the question?

Anonymous said...

First Charlie is no where near stepping over the line... and second I too am disappointed in vive New Brunswick I went to that site to read up on vlt story and out of nine comments only the last one made perfect sense hopefully the future may actually hold information on said subjects instead of 8 wasted comments on crusifying the writer on his style of reporting as when I go to a site to find info. on a topic it may serve a better purpose as I am appreciative of said info as stated by the title at hand!

Anonymous said...

Two hundred years ago, there was no social assistance. Those who had no job or money either begged on the streets, ended up in a poor house, or were forced to spend their life at sea. You have choices - why not take one and get a life.

Anonymous said...

About the trees near the Playhouse: I'm not sure about this, but aren't they putting the new E-plex there? Maybe they'll be ripping out the whole park?

Anonymous said...

Stepping over the line? Charles did that a long time ago, when he started comparing New Brunswick to Nazi Germany. That's even more offensive that his continued suggestions of violence.

(I know, he always says he doesn't advocate violence. But still, several times a week, he writes inflammatory exaggerations that claim that no free dentures from government is somehow comparable to gassing six million Jews, burning the bodies and using the remains to make soap. He makes these exaggerated claims and then follows with, one of these days, "someone" is going to cross the line and go on a killing spree.)

Anonymous said...

I will agree that charles at the best of times comes across a bit harsh but the onnus lies with each individual as to his or her actions and so my intent as well as others I'm sure is to come to this blog to read between the lines and as individuals take only what we've come here to find and leave the rest behind - regardless of what we may or may not say we are not responseable for actions of others as we are constantly told by our very own governing body...yes there is times when charlie can be somewhat over exited as the five persons that he is but I have been a reader of this site since the first of this year and for a guy thats down on his luck,has adhd,has fallen out of the better levels of society,is now on social assistance,and be told he is next to mental retardation and to top it off can only afford to live in a boarding house that in my eye is owned by someone who just fell off the turnip truck,I think he has come along way in his writing in english handicap is able to inform the public of some of the destitude that is out there and has calmed amazingly well in a short time frame yes we can all bark at something but can we leave something good behind as well as?? think about that and maybe you could balance it out for yourself oneday..

Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong: most of the things Chalres thinks are wrong, I think are wrong too. Social assistance rates are a disgrace, the cubicles business at FCS is dehumanizing, media ownership should not be concentrated as it is, we need to do much much better by our children, etc. I don't see that things are so much about Good and Evil, as in, Irving = Hitler. Or human rights staff are racists, or whatver. Anger is normal, and can be put to productive use. But when it crosses the line toward hatred, then it starts to make me uneasy.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You see? This is the reason that many New Brunswickers are affraid to voice thier views on different issues. I wish that these coward writers would stop talking about me....me.....me..Mind you? I don't mind but why don't we just debate the issue in hand? Not much to ask eh??? Hey you can all go to the Irving papers for true news!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are the spokesperson between the poor and the rich!

Anonymous said...

Anger is good if it motivates people to do better or work harder..its
no
good if it just spills out to hurt people.

Anonymous said...

Well...you may yet make a million with the blog. Looks good, appeals to all the conspiracy theorists, if you get rich , what will you do...lol.

Anonymous said...

Many folks were executed for lots of reasons, even folks born with
behaviour
conditions, execution is never good, aren't you a Catholic?

Anonymous said...

Process, communication, all wrong. A great industrial project for SJ
gets lost in the mire. Hysteria reigns, community has lost sight of what it wants and needs. Media out of control. Like pouring gas on a fire.

Anonymous said...

Hi charly,

I just checked your website. It looks very nice.
I don't mind that my story is there, but could you please take off my
address and phone number?
Just leave my name alone.

Thank you.

Haruka