Wednesday, May 25, 2005

BRING ON THE IMMIGRANTS!!! ALSO CHARLES BUMPS INTO ANDREW HOLLAND!!!

Last week, I walked into the Centennial building and I felt foolish.

Hey? Not the first time…lol..

By the way? LOL means lots of laugh!!! A few people asked me what it meant?

INDIAN MEALS

Anyway at first, I didn’t know what was going on?

There were immigrants all over the place. I felt like I just landed in another country!

There was a few MLA’S present from both political parties in the hallway.

I walked by and noticed this nice food on the table. Now I think about it? I believe that everyone was waiting for the word GO for everyone to go and eat.

Being Charles? I noticed this crispy food that look like chicken.

I was told that it was called- Gulab Jamem.

You would have believe that I would have had my little treat and that would have been it?

My God? I couldn’t stop myself!! I went back for more and more and I believe that the organizers believe that I was a bum from the streets. I was like a pig!!!
DSC00006

Some of the immigrants were from Indonesia and they served Spring Roll, Bakwan and Kroket. If I spell it wrong? Please correct me.

Yes, I never tasted so much good darn food for a long time!!!

I say - BRING ON THE IMMIGRANTS!!!!

Boy? Can they ever cook!!!

Of course if me mother would have never came to Canada from Scotland? I might not even be here?

Yes, I am half pure Scottish!!! Maybe my problem isn’t ADHD??? Maybe it’s because of my Scottish blood because we know there’s nothing more stubborn than a god dam Scotsman!!!

At that same meeting, I bumped into my old friend Andrew Holland who works for MP Andy Scott.
Charles 04_11_05 011

He used to be the host from the Rogers program Voice of the Province.

I believe that he was the first ever host!

My God? He had a lot of patience with me for 2 to 3 years. I must give the guy some credit!

He gave me the time on the show to confront the issue of the Irvings and Ritalin to the public.

He was a very good host!

I would always call Melanson Live and Voice of the Province to spread my views.

Andrew Holland was also the first reporter to cover my protest in 2003.

leblanc1

It was a small interview but I did reach a few people. Better than the Irving media that’s for sure!

As a matter of fact?

Months later, He made my first and only interview with me over the net!

Then I heard a rumor from TJ Burke on the front steps of the Legislature that Andrew Holland might not be back as host of Voice of the Province?

T-City-2

TJ didn’t say that it was true but I could sense that something wasn’t right?

Weeks later, it was confirmed that he was going to go and work for Andy Scott.

After I got to know Andrew on a personal level?

I would always say - That man has ADHD big times!!!

He’s a perfect example of what people with ADHD can accomplish in life!!!

I walked into his office and he would take calls from the voters. A person with ADHD loves to talk and he’s a professional at it!...lol….
Charles 04_11_05 010

Seriously, I am very grateful to Andrew Holland to allow me the time to speak out against the Ministers of the Lord Government against the use of Ritalin!!!

Andrew Holland left in 2003 and Dennis Melanson walked towards the sunset last week.
Charles 04_07_05 078
melonson_lrg

They’re gone but the battle with the Lord Government of the way they’re drugging and killing our children will continue till the end of times!!!

Ok…I’m just rambling here!!! Please excuse the grammar and style of this blog because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!!! Bye bye

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew Hall was a good host. The Voice of the Province was worth watching as he was quite objective.

All those people at Centennial Building were not necessarily immigrants. Some have been here for few generations and they were just displaying their culture with pride but little they knew that Tasmanian Devil will show up and eat all their food:):)

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Thanks for the good laught early in the morning..That was a good one..lol...the ADHD Tsmanian Devil!!!!...lol....

Anonymous said...

Charles where is Tim Smith? Is he still active? I haven't seen much on the site about him lately or any comments from him in a while?Is everything all right? And finally are you still in touch with him and is he ok?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Tim Smith is well...maybe not so well???? A few days before he began his protest, his computer broke down and he truly believed after his protest was over that the computer would be fixe. Well? This is not the case and I might add that HE'S GOING NUTS WITHOUT HIS COMPUTER!!! As I wrote a few days ago? Once he comes on line, I don't believe that this blog will be able to handle Tim Smith because he's going to make up for lost time!!...lol...Thanks for asking and Tim Smith is very much alive in Saint John!! Stay tune!!!

Charles F-M said...

LOL = Laughing out Loud

I will miss Dennis Melanson he was one of the last of the original Rogers Television host still around and one of the best.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the story about what happened to Dennis Melanson? Rogers seems to have a problem hanging onto people. Randy McKeen was let go and I've heard rumour the hosts of First Local, Paul and Jana in Fredericton might be let go too. Do they not like talent?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Trust me, I tried to get to the bottom of this story but to no avail but I will keep on asking questions? I strongly believe that Rogers wants a host from Ontario but time will tell?