Friday, May 27, 2005

DID MIKE MURPHY WIN THE WAR OF WORDS???

I am so sorry for yesterday blog. I meant to write the title as a form of a question! Jeopardy all over again!

No one is bringing me in court for defamation of character but a few are upset that I’m using their pictures in my blog! Too bad so sad!

Hey? Take a look at this picture - You will never see the blue sky in this province again.
charlesandtim

I feel as the end of the world is coming to an end.

One other point that is worth noticing is the horses. Today there’s only three horses present. One is gone.

I the wireless system. I couldn’t logged in last evening. Does anyone have any tricks up their sleeves to have better connection with a wireless computer? Please let me know!!

Ok? Did you watch the debate on Voice of the Province last evening?
VOICDE
It was a war of words between Jeannot Volpe and Mike Murphy.
mike_murphy
Charles 04_07_05 056

I believe that Mike won the battle because he was very straight forward with the minister especially when Mr. Volpe would mention Frank McKenna.

Mike Murphy quickly replied - I am getting so sick and tired of your Party talking about Frank McKenna! I want to talk about now!!!! NOT THE PAST!!!

Good point because I am certain that many New Brunswickers agrees with Mr.Murphy on this one.

Mike asked Mr.Volpe- Do you wish me to start talking about Bricklin? Good point.
poster
Last week, I forgot to mention the meeting between Frank McKenna and Bernard Lord in Washington D.C. Boy?

TALK ABOUT GUTS!!!

Bernard Lord has been giving a blast to Frank McKenna during these last six years and now he’s meeting with him face to face?????
McKennaBushWH050308-m
I bet Frank wasn’t amused.

Weather you like Frank or not? He always replied to his emails. Trust me?

When I protested in my tent for six months? If Frank would have been the Premier? He would have came outside and chat with me. He would have invited me into his office and my issues would have been look into.

Yes, Frank always had the time for protesters.

Frank retired with class and Bernard Lord never defeated the former Premier.

So why is he always condemning Frank?

Good question?

If Frank ran against Bernard Lord?

Frank would surely win because he always listen to the people.

I strongly believe that Bernard Lord should follow the same route as Frank McKenna and Brian Mulroney. He should step down with class.
buloney
He’s young and I believe that he will be eliminated off the political map after the next election! He’s going to walk around in shame of the manner he got slaughtered by the voters of this Province.
Charles 04_07_05 070
If I was Bernard to save face, I would announce my retirement and he could do like Brian Mulroney - Telling everyone < who will listen > that he would have done better than Kim Campbell during the federal Election.
kim
We all know that it was indeed Brian Mulroney who lost the elction and not Kim Campbell!!!

I strongly believe that Bernard should step down as soon as possible.
Charles 04_07_05 071
There’s one thing for certain. Bernard Lord will go down in history as the Premier who totally ignored the issue of prescription in this Province therefore ruining the lives of many families!

Bernard Lord can run but on Voting day? It will be the end of Bernard Lord as Premier of this Province!
Charles 04_07_05 072
What do you think?

Ok..Got to go…I wrote this one very fast so excuse the style and grammar of this one! Have a good weekend and don’t be afraid to leave a comment!

Bye bye

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! This should kill Bernard Lord because George Bush is like God to Lord and you are showing him with Frank McKenna IN THE WHITEHOUSE.Tis tis. This will be too much for Bernard Lord to take, jealousy jealousy. Have some pity on the poor man to ruin his weekend like that.

You should e-mail this blog to him, you cruel man, to make sure he got it.

Anonymous said...

You are so right about Bernard Lord resigning. If he has any self-respect left he must. Have you listened the guy lately in the legislature? He is so totally obsessed with 1987-1999, as he has to mention that every time he stands up to speak. It is totally sickening. Then he has pissed every sector of NB society and total incompetence, him and his ministers. If he is around come next election he will be slaughtered like 1987. You do not want that either because we do not need another dictatorship as Frank kind of became dictator and he had hard time shaking that persona off for all the ten years that he was there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Charles this is a VERY WELL!! Put together piece and definitely has nothing but truths to it again VERY WELL put together Mr.Lord as I too have said many times in the past has to be accountable to the people of this province for his self arrogance and pompous attitude of side door politics and self governing style if you can call anything he has ever done(in style)as his demeanor certainly leaves much room for improvement also I cannot understand why in this world at least two of his own ministers don't hold him accountable for his demeaning of their careers and intelligence, public backlash from a couple of them are in order because eventually they too will have to answer to their areas for their non-action performances, A slap on the wrist for Bernard is long overdue for his tie your hands approach to their careers because once that party is and will be defeited the comments after the fact hold no water and as we well know they all come up with different reasons why things went wrong with their careers and the Lord factor played a very large part, these statements will obviously hold more clout if done at the time the backbone must show to their voters as Individuals with pride and self respect As I myself would not want people who have asked me to speak on their behalf and have voted me to represent them through faith in my strength to stand up for them have to watch someone above me put me in my place and shut me up for self serving purposes. I could definitely go on but will very soon. Take care my friend!

Anonymous said...

A few too many pictures, we don't need pictures of every different topic you mention. Plus, if you haven't emailed the people you get the pictures from on the web they could charge you with copyright infringement.

I also disagree with you about Frank McKenna, there is no evidence that he would be any different. He brought in VLT's and a bad deal for the province, he started NB Works which was a horrible program although at least he got the money for it from the feds.

Perhaps you don't remember but Frank called in the cops to take care of a parents protest up north. The cops terrorize parents and little young kids and Frank was responsible for that, just as Mike Harris was responsible for calling in the cops that killed Dudley George. I'm no fan of Bernard Lord, but let's not pretend McKenna was any saint. He left just as it was becoming obvious that his kissing up to corporations was having zero effect and NB was falling further into becoming a third world province.

Anonymous said...

Agree Frank was no Saint and probably you are right what you say about him. 1987 election resulted he becoming dictator Frank. However, Bernie Lord is the most incompetent Premier we ever had. He holds the record and it is hoped it will never be broken.

Anonymous said...

Ms. MacAlpine paid $75000 tax payers money for Alpine ad. It was in the news today that 'F' word is frequently used in this ad. Must be custom made ad. Is MacAlpine capable of doing anything rigth and for that matter Lord and his government. He has established himself as a twit.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

copyright infringement??? As for the KKK hood??? Who do I contact? The Irvings or the New brunswick Human Rights Commission????

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah..I seen her this afternoon and I asked her for a case of beer but to no avail!!!....I'm going to stay dry for a while I guess!!!

Anonymous said...

It is infuriating that Bernard Lord is comparing daycares with institutions. It is an insult to general public. His government is holding many young kids in institutions. These young kids are being held with hardened criminals in Miramichi, Campbellton and Saint John in institutions where crimes are being committed against these young kids. Does this man have any shame? Day cares are not institutions and children are cared for in day cares and Lord is denying that care to these children because he is too busy playing his petty politics and not signing $100 million agreement with the federal government.

Children on Ritalin, children being hurt because their one parent or the other is VLT addict and does Bernard Lord care. Nope. Now there is money for children, $100 million, and this man’s politics is getting in the way. Shame, Shame on this man.

Anonymous said...

MacAlpine will give you beer if you are owner of Moosehead. Don't you know Lord governmnet only gives to those who do not need it. Like $6 million to Molson and $112 million tax break to Irvings - both companies are billionairs.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I must come to the defence of the P.C. party on the remark of free beers. I attended their annual general meeting in Fredericton a few months ago and trust me???? I got lots of free beers!!! I had a blast!!!...lol...I was loaded....I was alert but loaded....lol

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

i delted my own comment because it was posted twice,,,darn wireless system!!

Anonymous said...

May be they received free beer themselves from Molson and that is why they were so generous. No wonder they look so drunk at the legislature.:):):)

Anonymous said...

Here is what was in beer commercial. 'F' word is described as "Expletive" in this text. I wish I can also post the picture of scantily clad, bossomy girl, is that commercial.I think I am in love with her.LoL

"This Alpine is a really great beer. Its light refreshing taste arouses my (expletive) senses,' Perla says in Italian. 'I'm not surprised it won the World Beer Cup Gold Medal. But (expletive), don't tell anyone in Italy I said so. Because if they know I prefer Alpine more than Italian wine, I'm in big (expletive) trouble.'"

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Oce again, I have to be honest!! < HATE THAT >..LOL...The Molson deal was announced a few days before the General meeting in Fredericton and I expected to see a lot of Molson's products but I didn't!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.