Tuesday, May 03, 2005

DO YOU HAVE A SPARE BED FOR TIM SMITH???

Do you have a spare bed in the Fredericton area? Tim needs some support! He doesn’t drink alcohol of take drugs! If you care to give the guy a helping hand? Drop by the Legislature!!

Shoot!!!! I forgot my eyeglasses this morning so here goes nothing!!




Ok..I waited for Tim Smith at the Bus Station and sure enough he showed up.

The first question I asked the guy was – When was the last time that you ate?

He told me that he had a meal last evening and he was too nervous to eat!

I asked him about his daughter?

He told me that her daughter cried a little last night and he didn’t have to leave her with Child Protection as he did in January.

His friends told Tim - Listen!!! We support your protest and we will take care of your daughter!

You go and protest for those poor souls who’s too ashamed to speak for themselves.

We made a stopover at Tim’s Horton and enjoyed a nice chat.

I noticed that he had a large garbage bag beside him.

Once in front of the Legislature and I will say that we must have been there for 15 seconds.

A guy came rushing out of the Legislature wearing a suit and cue cut!!

He flashed his badge just like Steve McGarrett on the old television Hawaii Five-O and said he was from the Fredericton Police Forces and he had a message for Tim from Daniel Busssiers the Sergeant At Arms at the Legislature.

The message was right to the point---- NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FRONT LAWN OF THE LEGISLATURE!!!!

My God? That was fast! Daniel Bussieres has been on my email list for the last three years so he knows the going ons with Tim Smith!

I was very surprised that he would send someone else to do his dirty work. He did chat with Dan Bussieres yesterday on the front steps and he did tell me in a joking way that I was indeed the last of the true protesters!

Lets see what’s going to happen in this case in future days ahead!!!

My God??? I wouldn’t wish to protest in front of the Legislature because these days they have a huge camera stationed right out front! They watched your every movement!!

Minutes later he opened his Garbage Bad and remove his signs that he wore in January!

He made a paper hat with a huge dollar Green sign on it!

He placed a bucket near him with a sign asking the public to drop over a penny!

Because the Lord Government says- Every penny counts! < VLT’S >

He had a bag with him for his spare clothes so he went to the opposition building and asked if he could leave his sack in the building?

There was no problem but 10 minutes later, he was told that he couldn’t leave his bag at the Liberal Office because a few people already tripped over it!

I say- BS!!!!

They’re trying to make this guy as uncomfortable as they can so he’ll leave!

A few Liberals walked by and of course Tim don’t know these Politicians and I didn’t either until I stayed in the tent for 6 months.

The next thing I knew? I saw all these media people coming to Tim for interviews.

I shouted- My God??? It took 50 days for you guys to come and see me???

One media personnel quickly answered- Hey Charles? That’s old news!!!

I replied- Hey? I feel like a soldier from Vietnam!!! I having flashbacks!!!...lol

One Minister from the Lord Government droved by in A SUV and it was Margaret Ann Blaney!

She came over with an Assistant on her side and wanted to chat with Tim Smith!

Tim was busy with the interviews so she told me that She’ll be back!

While chatting with the Minister? Those racists members of the New Brunswick Human Rights came to my mind! I couldn’t believe what I read in the media but I’ll get back to that in days ahead!!!

People walked by Tim without saying a word of encouragement! I reminded the protester that this is the Capital and to ignored these bureaucrats!

They always walked around with their noses up in the air.

It’s getting cloudy and I believe rain is on the way!

Yes, it’s much warmer than in January and Tim speaks with great confidence. The Lord Government must act on his suggestions because he’s not going nowhere soon!

So? That’s about it for now and he’s only been there for one hour in a half!

Check out the news tonight and you’ll see more in details the outfits he’s wearing!

DON’T FORGET????

If you’re from the Capital and you have a spear room? Give it to Tim! He’s a very nice guy!

He doesn’t drink alcohol or takes drugs! Drop by the Legislature and offer him a helping hand!

Ok.,..I got to go see what’s happening in front of the Legislature. Please excuse the style and grammar of this blog because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Tim Best Wishes! I don't expect much to happen from this uncaring
government because the only thing that they see is $$$$$$$$$$$$! I am
glad
to hear that an election might happen this summer because I know that
this
government is out the door and hopefully will never be back. Lord has
a
problem with giving up the dollars associated with the gambling but he
thinks that giving the Irving's a 25 year tax break that the poor
people
from Saint John have to pay, is a good thing. We will show him just
how
good his ideas were come this summer. So Tim you might as well eat
because
the long term forcast looks like change is on its way. The thing that
us
poor people can do is get the less fortunate to the polls. I did it
the
last time for this government but I will never make the same mistake
twice!

Anonymous said...

I hope other gamblers start comming out in force to tell bernard they are fed up with his free ride on the backs of the vulnerable and his exploiting of addicts all hours of the day have to come to a stop. As one woman has now done to premier hamm in nova scotia this must now happen in New Brunswick I believe your battle will no longer be ignored due to Mr.Smith's efforts to help the cause to the issue.
Please get out there and do your part to support yourselves and help the man thats helping YOU.
Tim may god guide your cause and cource.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I admire Tim Smith's courage and undenyable strength to stand up for what he believes in, his convictions seem very strong and Mr.Lord should pay attention to his plea for relief of this problem.
On the news he hit it right on the nail with the statement made from his head piece Mr.Lord has indeed put a price on life in this province and might I add using the referendum as a very weak excuse to hide behind lifting the hours of opperation,Hopefully he will be fully exposed for the heartless,guttless person that has come forth through his own addiction to outright greed.
Good luck and I hope support grows for your cause.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Trust me! It's not everyone who will come out publicly that they have a gambling problem. Tim is a very good spokeperson for everyone.