Monday, May 23, 2005

THE GOOD OLD FREEDOM DAYS!!!!

Someone just email me this picture!!!

AHHHHHH Those were the good old days.

Freely protesting in a tent in front of the Legislature but those days are gone forever. This picture was printed in the Daily Gleaner on August 19, 2003.

it took 50 days for the Irving media to cover my protest.

The day this story was publish, my tent for stolen and I got a new tent the next day! I never seen the tent in the picture until the end of the protest.

There was one good thing about that issue. My name was in the paper for three days in a row therefore the citizens in Fredericton knew what was going on. It made my job much more easier collecting signatures!

All thanks went to the Sargeant at Arms. Photo below!!!
tentbussieres
Ritalin

No comments: