Tuesday, May 10, 2005

JOHN DUNSWORTH FROM THE TRAILER PARK BOYS MEETS TIM SMITH!!!

I was chatting with Tim Smith and a reporter came over to tell him that he heard a rumour that John Dunsworth from the Television hit show - Trailer Park Boys was coming over from Nova Scotia to meet the VLT Protester.




I don’t know where I was going but I walked passed the Departmental Building and I noticed this guy wearing a baseball hat - GAME OVER VLTS.VOM!

I recognized the guy and it was indeed John Dunsworth from the Trailer Park Boys!

He told me that I was sharp to recognize him and asked – Where can I find a Tim Smith???

I told the guy to stay put. I walked in the media building because I promise Andy Campbell that I would let him know if the actor showed up!

Once inside, Bob the Commissionaire stopped me in my tracks and I shouted - Tell Andy Campbell that Charles wants him right now!!!!

He quickly came and I told him that John was outside.

I left the building and he was still there. I walked with him until he met Tim face to face.

Tim told me that he was a great fan of the trailer Park Boys so therefore you should have seen the look on Tim’s face once he saw John Dunsworth.

Tim had tears of joy in his face. It was a very emotional time for this good hearted protester.

Myself, I was surprised of the way the media quickly left the building just like a bunch of Vultures attacking its prey!

But this is good!

John Dunsworth < just like the professional that he is! > began to preach against the VLT’S!

He told Tim that media coverage is very important and he congratulated all the media personal for their fine work!

Tim told the actor that he spreads his message through my blog!

He quickly looked at me and said –Good work!

There was also a girl present with him and her name was Sandy MacKinnon.

I guess she’s a good friend of Mr.Dunsworth.

After the media left, they had a good private chat and John asked Tim to consider ending the protest.

We need you alive he says? Tim told the actor that he will consider his suggestion to end his protest.

The actor suggested that Tim goes home and to rally the troops against the VLT’S. It’s working in Nova Scotia so why not in New Brunswick?

I told the actor that people are not here in numbers.

John quickly answered - They are too ashamed!!!

So true! Hey? I asked the guy for a spare hat that he was wearing against the VLT’S and he gave me the hat he was wearing and autograph it! He did the same action for Tim!

His Friend Sandy asked me- Excuse me? But are you the Charles that phones Melanson Live?

Now I felt like a movie star!!!..lol…She told me that she really enjoys the show when I call!!!

I told her- You mean you didn’t shut the volume off once my voice comes on the air? She said -That me and Dennis make a great team!!..lol

All kinds of movie stars on the front lawn of the Legislature!!...lol

After he left and the media was gone. Tim had a huge smile on his face of what has just happened!

I’m upset with myself that I didn’t have a camera. I just told Tim this morning? I wish that someone would gear me up with a camera and equipment that I could just take a picture and put it on the blogsite!

A photographer arrived on the scene and he was disappointed that he missed the whole episode.

The funny part is that just last week? I asked the guy if there was any way to contact the guy if I saw some news? He ignored me last week but today he gave me his card!..lol…

Anyway Tim is very very very happy with this support and he feels much better now!

I saw a couple of Minister this morning asking them to speak to Tim but they just continues with their walk!

OK…You can see the whole story on ATV News tonight at 6:00pm!!!

Please excuse the style of this blog because I WRITE THIS ONE IN 20 MINUTES!!!! Bye bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD CHARLES THAT IS SO COOL....I LOVE TRAILER PARK BOYS...I ENVY YOU BUT AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAD THAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET HIM AND TIM DID ALSO.

Cheers,

Shania at your favourite office!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you that you would be at over 10,000!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great to know that Dunsworth came to see Tim Smith. Word should spread how indifferent and inhuman Lord Government is. People should know that this ‘great leader’ (Lord) touted to become national leader is nothing but worthless wimp. He lies and connives in order to politically survive.

Anonymous said...

Tim Smith got great coverage on ATV. His statements were sharp and to the point exposing Lord as to who he really is.

It was disappointing to hear Volpe to be so non-committal. This is total inhumanity. It is hoped that these poor excuses for humans will be out of our lives soon.

Tim should stop hunger strike but continue demonstrating.