Thursday, May 05, 2005

SAINT JOHN PROTESTERS ARRIVES IN CAPITAL AND TIM NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!

This is going to be a really quick update because it’s too nice to be inside.

I meant to comment on Ely Robichaud yesterday but I forgot!

There was Elvy Robichaud < Minister of Health > speaking to a reporter from CBC about the rate of suicide in this Province.




They were outside of the Legislature so it was fair game.

I let him finish and once it was over?

I shouted- HEY??? WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS WHO ARE FORCE ON RITALIN AS A CHILD AND COMMITS SUICIDE AS ADULT???

He quickly walked away and this is true because I know of two cases that this happened.

Oh well? With the Lord Government in power, the drugging and killing of our children will continue.

I may have some news in the morning about the Liberals and Ritalin so stay tune.

Ok…Tim Smith did a fantastic job last evening on ATV news with Steve Murphy!

Many people are coming to him with their own personal problem.

One guy lost his house and all he has left is his vehicle. The Finance institution are looking for the guy I guess?

This morning, the protesters against the LNG deal arrived from Saint John.

I had a meeting to meet someone at Tim’s! While waiting, I noticed three fancy buses arriving so I called CFBC from an outside payphone.

I said - This is your live CFBC reporter from the Capital and I just want to let you know the buses have arrived in the Capital.

Hey? I felt great to let the public know. I had my little meeting and went over the Legislature to meet the protesters from Saint John but there was only one itty bitty problem?

There was nobody around?

I asked Tim - Where’s the protesters?

He said - They’re coming and minutes later they sure came!

They were in one small yellow school bus!

I told the audience there were three fancy buses but the true is there was only one small school bus!!...lol…some repoter I am????..lol…

I noticed the second the bus stop, a commissionaire came over and told them they cannot bring their bags with them and talked among each other in the gallery!

My God? What a welcome approach to the Capital???

I decided to see what was going on and I noticed my old bigot friend Jimmy Webb and other old friends that I haven’t seen in years.

Of course I forgot many names but I did noticed that many recognized my voice from the talk show.

I quickly said - You mean once you hear my voice? You don’t shut down the radio? …lol…no seriously I received my positives comments.

One guy told me that his wife visited my blog site last evening and they enjoy the blog.

Hey? Anyway to spread the message.

They were lined up outside to go in the gallery!

I was asked if I was going?

I told the protesters that I couldn’t be bothered because you just sit there and are not allowed to move or talk!

It’s terrible.

They look like a determine bunch so lets see what’s going to happen?

I noticed a girl with a camera and I droved her crazy because I wanted some pictures taken with some old friends of mine. It’s good for my blog! So stay tune!!!

They are in the Legislaturee as I write this blog!

I'll write more about them and less about me tonight!..lol

Tim Smith told me that a protester came over with an envelope with ten bucks inside from a citizen from Saint John.

This kind of action gives Tim the courage to continue his protest but if you have a folding chair?

Bring one over to tim and don’t forget?

Do you have a spare room in the Fredericton area? Give the guy a helping hand.

Better yet? You got lots of money and want to support the guy?

Just call a motel in the City and send me a note!

He is not the type who asks for help! This morning someone threw 5 bucks in his bucket and he quickly told them that he just want pennies! He’s very determine and he won’t asks for help but if someone offers? That’s different!

Tonight will be the last time that he can sleep in a motel room! It was very nice for Stuart Jamieson to give Tim a helping hand!

Ok…I am in a hurry but I will have more stories in the evenings!

Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim Smith did a great job on ATV last night. Keep up the pressure.

Lord loves to blame others for his foul ups and blunders. As far as his political downfall is concerned he cannot blame others. He is going to be fully responsible for it.

Anonymous said...

Your ADHD must be working overtime today with all your old friends in
tow.
Keep them hopping, especially Elvie Robichaud. Actually, I wish he
would
hop right out of this Province. It would suit me and many others just
fine!

Anonymous said...

Tim Smith is very couragous and unbelieveably strong willed to get something done.A friend of mine could not have said it better today,he said it takes someone good to expose someone evil,so very true.
The best of luck to you Tim and best wishes.