Saturday, June 18, 2005

DO YOU WISH TO SUPPORT CASEY LEBLANC???

casers

I will admit that I am not a fan of Canadian or American but I received this email so therefore I decided to post it in my blog!!! BY THE WAY? < NO RELATION OF MINE!! >

We're pulling for Casey because she is talented as well as local.
Nackawic High School held a special exercise to present Casey with her
graduation certificate before she headed back to Toronto. Hope you'll
support her.

Hi friends:

I would like to encourage you to send this message on to as many people
as you can over the next few days.
On Tuesday, June 21, Casey LeBlanc will be competing for a position in
the top 10 on Canadian Idol. That very night all of her friends will be
attending their prom at Nackawic High School. As she awaits for the
results in Toronto, her class mates will be preparing for graduation
and
safe grad. Casey has given up what most teens dream about,
graduation, for her chance on Canadian Idol.
Please tell everyone to watch on June 21 and vote for Casey. She is a
very talented young lady but that does not match the type of person she
is.
She deserves our vote!

Her Mom is a school bus driver in Nackawic.

>>>>Elaine>>>>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS DOING SOOO WELL! WHAT A VOICE! WAY TO GO CASEY!!!

Anonymous said...

I have never met Casey however I read her story in the paper today and I will be rooting and voting for her! My aunt lives in Nackawic and I know she will make the entire town proud!

Anonymous said...

I have never met Casey however I read her story in the paper today and I will be rooting and voting for her! My aunt lives in Nackawic and I know she will make the entire town proud!

Anonymous said...

I have never met Casey, but living near and working in Nackawic, I think its great for someone her age to be able to what shes doing! it takes nerves to do it and and we all want her to know that we are all cheering for her! Way to go Casey! Keep believing, and dreams will come true!

Anonymous said...

Casey is doing so good, and all of us at Nackawic High are rooting for her and wish her all the best. I am proud to say I go to school with her!