Sunday, June 12, 2005

FINALLY A SAFER SYSTEM BESIDE TAKING RITALIN!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I posted this one months ago but I have so many new readers that I decided to show this one again. Enjoy....It's short and right to the point!!!

Most of the population in New Brunswick strongly believes it's very improper to spank children as was the preferred method of yesteryear.

Make sure you read the next three paragraphs inside before strolling down! Just click on read more and don't stroll!

I recently heard from a friend who has tried other methods beside Ritalin to control their kids when they have one of "those moments".

One system that she found very effective was to just take the hyperactive child for a car ride and talk.

They usually calmed down and stopped misbehaving after their little outing together. There's nothing better than clean fresh air!

I've included the photo below of one of those sessions with my friend's son in case you would like to use the technique beside taking Ritalin.

hyper kid!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ritalin is nothing to joke about. We did find alternatives. How about putting something positive on your site.

If you need suggestions email me.

And have a happy Father's Day.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

There!!!! I found the comment!!! Who's joking? Send me a email at oldmaison@yahoo.com