Monday, June 27, 2005

THERE WILL BE SOME ACTION IN THE CAPITAL THIS WEEK!!!

Yes, It’s been quite a last 48 hours. I don’t really fell like writing because I received some bad news last night.

Saint John June 04-05 004

My girlfriend Pat. Took a stroke and the word is that she receive some brain damage. I have to go to the hospital and pay her a visit.

Please send some of your prayers for Pat.

cross

During my stay in Acadian Country, I found out that many didn’t understand or didn’t care of the LNG deal.

Most of the Acadians are very upset of the way the Irvings have control of all the media in this Province.

The Irvings are not well liked in that part of the world. The Acadians don’t understand the LNG deal because the Moncton Transcript refuse to print critical letters of the Irvings!

This newspapers is trying to brainwash the public with their pro Irving stories.

Speaking of LNG?

I heard that two bus load of people are going to Fredericton on Wednesday to support the LNG deal!

LNG-3

YES, I SAID- IN SUPPORT OF THE LNG DEAL!

From what I’m told, they are Irving employees!!!! These worker have dedicated their life and souls to the Irving empire.

irving1

The Irvings must have told its employees that if they didn’t go to the Capital? They would be fired!

I guess the Irvings heard their were only 25 people in Fredericton who were against the LNG deal.

So I guess the Irvings are going to send all their employees and of course the story will be front page news!

What a bunch of HOGWASH!!!

Speaking of the Government I heard that Bernard Lord will announce this week a plan for a very low insurance rate plan.

They believe that this will give the Premier a break from the voters for the summer months.

Sorry! This will not help the Premier because he totally refuses to deal with the issues that kill people.

lord1

The issues of VLT’S and Ritalin should be address as soon as possible but the Premier insists that the Drugging and the killing of our children will continue till October 15th, 2007! < Provincial election >

Are You Dying To Play This Summer

With Shawn Graham elected as Premier? The kids will be saved!!!!!!!

shawn_graham

Hey? I am not making up these stories because even the Ombudsman told the Senate that Ritalin was a grave concern with the kids in this Province.

050614richard-bernard-comite-senat_n
Ritalin

So to Bernard and The Irvings?

Lower the insurance rate and fill up the Legislature with these phony Irving’s employees.

These action will not….I REPEAT…will not stop the hatred toward this Premier.

We need a Premier who listens to the People.

ritailn2
char-Good

We won’t get it with this bird!!!!!

Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway! Bye bye

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,

I was sorry to read about your girl friend having had a stroke. Is she
the lady you introduced me to at your apartment in Fredericton?

You have my best wishes and please relay my thoughts and best wishes to
her. I hope that it is a very very minor tiny type of stroke. She has
got to be a special person to be a match for you Charles (that is a
compliment by the way).

Take care, keep up your good work, but look after both yourself and
your girl friend.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your girl friend and my prayers that she gets well soon.

I cannot say that I hate Bernard Lord as a person. But I hate that he is our premier because he so damn incompetent and not cut out to be a leader. I will not hire him as my shoe-shine boy because he is so incompetent.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of Pat's condition Charles. I will say a prayer for her as I know that god is very near me these days. He is sure to hear my prayers very quickly. I love you and I hope that she'll be ok. She's been through so much already and she's strong and has come out of it all real well. I have faith that she'll come through this as well. Take care! And I'll see you when you come home. My mom wants you to call her too! Ok, bye for now!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that Irving employees will fill those buses. The people that I know are going have no affiliation with any Irving company - and I sure don't! Stop making up stories! Don't be surprised when your hero, Shawn Graham, completely ignores you if he ever becomes Premier.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Pat Charles, as always our prayers are with you and her.

As for the above comment it is pretty hard to know without asking these people whether they work for Irving or not. The LNG deal already has the support of all levels of government so it's unclear why anybody would come to the legislature to 'protest' for something that the government is already doing anyway.

However, it can't be missed that many support the Irvings or at least are blind to their misdeeds because of the media. Many are under the impression that 'if Irving weren't here we'd be worse off' tho I'm not sure how that would be possible. A good percentage of the forest is handed straight over to Irvings even though their lumber companies only employee 3000 people.

For the LNG deal it isn't surprising that in a province with high unemployment any activity that will bring construction would be welcome by many who want jobs. In fact many coming to Fredericton may think that if they get seen in media supporting the deal it may increase their chances of working there. Apart from construction I heard recently that the plant will only employ around 8 people! That may not be true, although I heard that Compaq computers used to build all their computers in a Texas factory that only employed 50 people, so it's not impossible.

Apart from those few jobs I can see no reason that this will benefit anybody, their taxes certainly won't go down. This is why all the towns in Maine rejected an LNG terminal in referenda there. So why average New Brunswickers would be supporting this is beyond me. Why not at least pass a bill that charges taxes based on how much is earned from the gas line?

I laughed hysterically when I saw the quote in the paper by the St.John mayor who said 'it's time to move on' (don't they always say that, it must be in a script somewhere), what made me laugh though was when he said that he knew a technician from Calgary who would be coming home for at least three years because of this deal!

$100,000,000 dollar giveaways to bring a guy home for three years, doesn't that just exemplify the New Brunswick idea of a "Prosperity Plan".

Anonymous said...

charles,,,keep up the fine work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Je pense que ton blog est très bien. Continue.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles!
I love your blog!
I just wish it were faster loading. Perhaps not your fault, but those
of
us on web tv or the older slower computers have a hard time navigating
through all the pictures at each "click". Eg: when I hit "read more" I
wait a long time before it comes up & then I have to scroll through all
those pics again...... Once is enough! Other than that, I have no
complaint & you are the first I read when I can get on-line.

I still think you & Tim Smith should run for govt office. We would then
be sure we had at least a couple honest people there.

BTW, since you have met & talked to most of these MLA's, what do -you-
honestly think of Shawn Graham? Could he do a better job than BL, or
should I run one of my dogs for premier next time?

Have a great weekend!! (thanks for all the work you do on this, Tim
too)

Anonymous said...

No no Charles I like getting your blogs you've been keeping me informed
about all the dirt going down in New Brunswick since I'm currently
visiting
Port Stanley Ontario so keep 'em coming and I don't need to be deleted
from
the list. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,
Call Hilary at this toll free number when you can.
1-866-???-????
She has some very helpfull info for you

Also...Have you heard of ablechild? Ablechild is an organization in
the US.
Parents Against The Drugging and Labeling of Children. I am a member
and
soon the Canadian site will be up.

Good luck and keep doing your great work!

Anonymous said...

yup still get your update e-mail's charles,dont matter because i pop
into
your blog each day reguardless to see if the irving hitmen have got ya
yet!
lol!. great site & the only blog i visit on the web.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,
I like receiving your emails. I don't get a chance to visit your blog as often as I would like.
I am scrambling to sell the home and travel on wheels and be a better activist.
You're work is awesome. Keep up the good work!
Naturally, I would like to stay on your list. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Je suis toujours à l'écoute...je ne lis pas tout, car y en a trop, mais
je
te visite plus souvent que tu penses.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog because it keeps me very up-to-date with some issues that never hit the newspapers (ex:LNG). Of course, the pictures takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to load on my screen so I end up not seeing them half the time :

Anonymous said...

when are you going to do a poll on keeping
the
talk show on the air for the summer. where is the famous letter the
Mayor said the Irvings sent him with the midnight dead line to vote on
the
LNG....did the Bruce Court group ask for the copy yet under the free
access
for Information????? ...I thought for sure I would see it on your Blog
site

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles:



You say someone asked where I am. Here I am in New York. Staying in Manhattan. Quite a town New York is—New York, New York. People want to talk to you but you are not sure that they are going to mug you are just being friends. Generally just being friends, big mouth Americans.



Plan to do some site seeing tomorrow. Go to United Nations building and many other building of interest. Hey that New York Stock exchange must be worth visiting too. Lot of art galleries.



May go to Harlem as well.



Soon back to Ontario and back to daily grind.



Artist WCIE.

Anonymous said...

PLS GO TO- www.cityofsaintjohn.com & click on 'city hall' & from there you can find the mayor norm McIrving & council's e-mail address's. pls use them to voice your hopefully disgust with the LNG disgrace.ty.