Saturday, July 02, 2005

CHARLES SURRENDERS!!!!!!

P.S. Do me a favour and send out this blog site to all the people on your email list! Hey? Anyway to spread the word.

LNG-advice

If you don’t wish to read a long winded blog? Well, You might as well delete this one
right now because I missed out on a lot of good story
during the last 72 hours and of course, many of them
are from my visit to Memramcook!

Speaking of Memramcook?

Do you remember the tragedy that happen in Cap Bimet on April 6th 2003?????? It was the fatal accident that happen in Shediac were a bus driver ran over a young child.

The inquest will begin next week and I had a long emotional chat with the Father.

He told me many interesting stories or concerns about the kids taking the bus.

One interesting point is the style of the bus.

When a child walks in front the bus? The driver can’t see the child and this is what happen in this case.

The buses should be like the Transit buses in the City.

He also added that 4 months after his young son died? The same action happened in Quebec.

He wondered how many other accidents happened across Canada??? Good question!

He told me that he was told it would take 10 years for the Government to act.

I quickly replied - Hey? I know all about it because I have been waiting
7 years for a study done on Ritalin.

Bernard Lord told New Brunswickers that a study is totally out of the question therefore the drugging and killing of our children will continue till October 15, 2007!

VLG-r

Too bad so sad!

Ok Charles! Calm down!

I’m getting old because many people knew me in Memramcook but I didn’t know their names.

It was just terrible but it was nice to see that I haven’t been forgotten!!! < I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing? >..lol…

I gave my Uncle and Aunt a certificate from Abel Leblanc and Shawn Graham.

al and thereesa
abel_leblanc

I would have also added Bernard Lord but I didn’t wish to ruin their 50TH Anniversary!

While in Saint John, I found out that the price of Dilaudid is at all time low!

rx-rit

What I mean by low is that they’re cheap to buy!

A pill with 30 mgr would have gone for 60 to 80 dollars
a few months ago.

These days, the junkie can get the same pill for 20 dollars.

The reason is that there’s so many prescription drug on the streets that the dealers are fighting for these addicted souls!

Question?

Where are the pills coming from anyway?

Can someone answer me that question?

Thank you!!!

I had a chat with a teenager who don’t take heavy drug! He smokes marijuana and what he told me was very scary.

He told me that he knows around 100 kids and 95% of them smokes marijuana!

He also added that maybe 50% use prescription drug such as Ritalin < snots it > and go on to higher drugs!

You can just imagine what kind of mentally our next generation are going to be like?

Does the Bernard Lord Government care of this issue?

Of course not!

We need a Methadone clinic right in the centre of the City in Saint John so these young people can receive some help!

I am so happy that I’m a drunk and not a druggie or junkie!!!

What a life these poor souls have to go through!

Fredericton has 65 people on methadone while over 100 are on the waiting list! While they wait?

They will commit major crime spree to support their habit!

Many of them will commit suicide!!

SUICIDE

What I find funny is that the Government will charge you if you get caught with one joint of Marijuana but in return they will encourage the parents to drug their children with prescription drug!

Excuse moi??? What’s wrong with this picture anyway?

Please make me understand????

It’s bad enough that once these kids reach into adulthood?

They will commit suicide especially those kids with ADHD who are labelled as idiots and stupid by fellow students because they are force on Ritalin.

Ritalin-Dilemma

Once they reach in the late teens?

They will be told by the Government that they are not allowed to learn a trade or drive a vehicle.

These orders are from those Irving employees from the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.

HR-1-

They told the Government that adults taking Ritalin are close to mental Retardation.

Ritalin-Life

You know what? I wonder if I should get a blowhorn and spent some of my days in front of the Legislature and in the front building of those racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights!

webkkk

I would love to know how did a convicted thief like Carl White got appointed to this Commission????

Carl White is the black guy!!

Council_Group-May2004

We need to screen these racist members of the Commission!

Have you noticed that the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission takes all kinds of cases but these racists don’t take any!

They even agreed with the Irvings that every niggers or frogs should be hung by the Irving trees!

SUICIDE

Am I far off the mark? You tell me?

Speaking of the Irvings?

irving3

These Irvings employees were all at the Legislature last week and what a well dedicated bunch they are!

Trust me! I tried my utmost to have one of them assault me but it never happen!

I saw Bob McVicar in the crowd and in a Hitler salute - I said- Hey Bob? Did you dedicate your life and soul to the Irving Empire???

bob
irving1

Many of them in their fancy suits stared at me but said nothing.

Here's another guy who was there but totally ignored me! His name is Mel Vincent Jr...

mel

During lunch time, all these employees marched like good Irvings soldiers at the BeaverBrook to enjoy a nice hot meal.
Hey? The protesters against this LNG couldn’t afford this high class meal.

LNG-2-

They went at Tim Horton.

The protesters against the LNG deal were forced in the gallery to watch the proceedings.

The supporters of the LNG deal were told that they could watch the debate downstair in the Cafeteria! < In the afternoon >

My God? The week before the commissionaire told a mother and daughter that there were no food in the Cafeteria! What’s wrong with this picture anyway?

Once downstairs, I once again tried to get someone going but to no avail.

I even pointed at the television and told these Irving’s employees that the people around Brenda Fowlie and said- Once she’s gone? Those people will stay there! I wonder how much money did the irvings pay these people? These are the bureaucrats who are appointed for life!!!

I had one Irving employee who approach me and said - Hey? What’s your problem anyway? You used to work for the Irvings!

I quickly replied- hey? When you have a racist supervisor who say that no niggers or frogs should be allowed to work within the Empire and he’s supported by a Billionaire?

mary

I do have a problem with this!

I noticed a black bureaucrat standing by and he heard me but he never said a whisper!

I left before the hearings ended because these high class people were driving me nuts!

Oppppsss I forgot my surrender story!

For the last 40 years, I have never wore any shorts.

Even when I travelled across Canada and the U.S.A. on my ten speed bicycle. I never wore any shorts!

Well? I surrender because it’s just too darn hot in the Capital.

Many citizens don’t recognize me without a hat and shorts on.
I must tell you that my legs are as white as snow but what can a person do?

It’s just too darn hot.

Please excuse the style and grammar of this blog because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!!!

Bye bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLS GO TO- www.cityofsaintjohn.com & click on 'city hall' & from there you can find the mayor norm McIrving & council's e-mail address's. pls use them to voice your hopefully disgust with the LNG disgrace.ty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

we have a jerk in here....