Friday, July 08, 2005

IT'S HARD!!!!

For the first time in my life? I surrendered and decided to wear shorts! < It's just too darn hot!!! > My legs are as white as snow! < Not a pretty sight > Anyway? I have a major problem!

leblanc-charles-july-08-05-1

For more info about my problem? Go have a look inside the blog!!!


I try with great courage to walk and act like the rest of the snobby bureaucrats < nose up in the air > in the Capital!

leblanc-charles-july-08-05-3

But I quickly learn that it's not an easy task!!! IT'S HARD ON MY BACK!!! IT'S A VERY HARD ACT TO FOLLOW!!! It must be in the Genes????

leblanc-charles-july-08-05-2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man your weird!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I know!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles these situations only gain ground if you alow them to, by this I mean that you have been on a bit of a tare over the Irvings, and other So-called influential individuals. Just don't let it get to you down, and don't lower yourself to their level.

Take care and have a greatweekend.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Bureaucrats do not wear shorts. They wear woolen suits even if it is 30c and sweltering hot. Then a very tight tie. With that kind of tie head will be pushed backwards automatically . You do not need special effort, the clothes and tie will do it for you. Heady thoughts of grandeur will help too as head gets very heavy at the cortex.