Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MOLLY'S IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!

Just for the record? No one paid me to write this little blog.

patio

During my 6 months protest in front of the Legislature, I would always walk downtown especially at night.

The Capital is beautiful in the evenings. There’s no hills to walk up and it’s peaceful.

I would always walked by the many restaurants or stores on Queen Street.

I remembered one place in front of Officer’s Square call - Molly’s!!!

I walked in there on a few occasions but didn’t really noticed much until this morning.

I bumped into an old friend and we wanted to have a conversation in private so he suggested Molly’s?

I said- Sure! Why not???

I was in for a huge big surprise.

Once inside, it was pretty dark but the guy kept on walking through the building until he directed me in the back.

Once outside, I noticed a cool water fountain, nice chairs, garden and many huge umbrellas over the table so a person could escape the hot City sun.

patio

I might add there’s good food such as Sandwiches and Soups. They always have specialties of the house. They also have any alcohol drinks you want. I might add that the coffee is fantastic. It's from another country!!!

The main reason that I decided to write about this place is the privacy a couple or anyone can have.

water

I remember one day, one politician wanted to chat with me but it was very difficult to have a conversation in private because all the restaurants are in the open and of course we could be distracted by other people.

In this case? It’s sort of a paradise centre on Queen Street.

A person doesn’t notice the place from the street!

It’s beautiful!!!!

I would suggest to anyone who wishes to have a meeting or chat in private over a couple of drinks?

Molly’s on Queen Street is the place to be!!!

My God! What a nice set up they have in that area.

Once again???? For the record?

Molly’s never paid me to write this blog about their fine place. They don’t even know that I’m writing this story!!!

I saw it with my own eyes and I was very impressed.

I believe that other citizens should have the right to know there’s a private paradise centre on Queen Street!!

Molly’s is located across from Officer's Square!!!

Molly's is the place to be!!!

By the way? If you go? Please let me know because I’m curious to know if I’m the only one who feels this way?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Charles, I have been to Molly's Cafe many times, but it has been a while since I have been there. I have known Molly sometime and beleive me, she has a terrific Vegetarian Chili, and other great food on the Menu. I would whole heartedly reccomend her place for a calm and soothing atmosphere. She is a fine person and she has a great business, I wish her the very best and all the continued success.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real nice place.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It is and very private. In the winter? You can also go upstairs!