Thursday, September 01, 2005

CARL WHITE - CHARLES COMES FACE TO FACE WITH CARL WHITE!!!

The evening that I received a note on my door telling me that if I dared to fart? I would be evicted!!!

z32

I knew that I had to move fast and it sure is nice to have ADHD because the energy I needed.

I had to leave in the morning.

At 9:00am, I began to pack my things!

CHARLES10000

My God? The Irvings staff even gave me a helping hand. They gave me some boxes. Hey? The Irvings helping Charles??? WOOWW!!! No..The staff at the this are excellent!

Charles 04_07_05 080

Ok….There were two guys downstairs. John and Bob!

z20
z21

I asked them if they could give me a hand?

They did and all the stuff was gone in a few hours.

z28
z31

I also had to carry Ken’s stuff!

z29

That’s the guy who’s in jail.

It was raining very hard and it matched the mood I was in.

I decided to bring my little letter telling me that if I dared to fart, I was evicted to the Human Rights Commission.

After our little meeting, Francis Young contacted the Landlord and something was said.

He sent me a email asking me to contact him at the Human Rights office.

Once at the building, I knocked on the door but no answer.

I knocked a second time and you’ll never guess who I came face to face with?

Right across the window door was Carl White himself.

Charles 04_07_05 002

If looks could kill we would have been both dead.

I’m certain that he didn’t know what to do? He slowly opened the door and I slowly walked in and Christian Whallen quickly ran from his office.

He must have seen me coming in from the picture window and at the last second, it must have hit him- My God?? Charles and Carl face to face????

I pretend that Carl White wasn’t even in existence and I told Christian Whallen en Francais that Francis Young asked for me?

I never seen a lawyer moved so fast in all my life.

He didn’t walk up the stairway but he ran!

There we were Carl and me together in the same room! It made me sick but I had to remain calm!

He immediately ran downstairs and told me that Francis wasn’t around. I gave a copy of the letter to the lawyer and I walked into the Ombudsman office and gave Bernard Richard a copy of my letter.

z3

Maybe the ombudsman can suggest to the Government that roomers must be protected by the law? Who knows?

I left my chair outside in the rain. The guys didn't want it and there's no way in the world that I was going to leave the chair to Maurice?

z22

I clean my room.

z14

I went to the Human Rights Office this afternoon and I got a meeting with them at 1:30pm tomorrow!

Lets see what will happen to my case. Will those people tell me that there’s nothing that can do for the poor human beings in this province. Lets see what’s going to happen and I might bring 777 with me again so she can keep me in check! Stay tune because I have much more to write about this very emotional issue!!!!!

Excuse the style of this blog because I just wrote the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything Charles. Hope this get resolved soon!

Anonymous said...

Someoe once told me that Human Rights Commission is so screwed up that if you go there for help you are further harmed. Charles Leblanc continued to survive at that rooming house until he went and complained to the Human Rights Commission. Rest is history. This Human Rights Commission needs to be rehauled.

Anonymous said...

I think that you need to tread lightly with this one Charles, What I mean by that is this, You went about this according to the law, and the human rights commission is now looking into it. Also you took the letter/note to the local Ombudsman and shewed him what was written on the page. We all must remember that the human rights commission deals on cases that are against the rights of human person as is stated in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, they are not there to make policy on the issues on anything else. they are only responsibility of our rights as Human Beings.

However, what the Commission needs to realize is that most issues include or infringe on our human rights as is stated in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Anonymous said...

Bonne Chance, Charles. Many people out here care about you and are following your blog. I hope you find a good new home.

Anonymous said...

There are 2 sides to every stories.
Were only hearing your side of the story. And your known for crying that the world is against you.
I bet there is more to this story then your telling.
I bet your not as inocent as you claim you are.
I bet in future blog you will claim that its the EVIL IRVING IMPIRE thats behind your boarding house hastle.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever have sexual relations with maurice the homeless guy?
I bet you 2 are having a tiff.

Anonymous said...

For those of you that come in to this website to criticize and demoralize Charlie and do not know all the facts should instead of being so negative maybe take the time to ask if any of his readers or contributors have anything they might add to these issues and or to back them up as to better help you understand the angle.
Then of course you will find the rest of the story.

First of all this has nothing to do with the Human Rights Commission, as he and myself were discussing how silly some of the comments were on the conspiracy theories.
But as he has said many times < Let them post their views, I don’t want to start deleting comments or censoring anyone as this would only lead to what the media already tends to do for allotting time and other reasons to numerous to mention.

Charlie is indeed telling the truth about this slumlord and his basket case caretaker who seems to believe cheaper is better at all costs including humanely.
I can most certainly back that up! I complained to that landlord each time I went to visit Charlie and pointed out my concerns which he assured me he would take care of but didn’t.
Also after coming to that address on a call even the Fredericton Police had said something will eventually happen unless changes were made very soon.

Secondly for those of you who convict and condemn Charlie, he is right now here in Saint John helping to get very important details for upcoming pieces on VLT addiction along with myself we are currently talking to family members who have lost loved ones due to OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) exploitation which is a very sensitive subject as well as the newest trend of voluntarily removing these highly addictive machines from businesses as has been suggested by myself on this issue for quite some time.( With no help from our Government)
It is and always will be my belief that the 30 Million Dollars a year leaving this City alone to go to the provincial government will slowly make it’s way back to our community.

Not to mention others items of importance that effect those around us in our communities and this Province...

And I might add that people with ADD & ADHD have been criticized and labeled for a very long time in this and other provinces.
People must understand that a few of the downfalls of ADD & ADHD are passiveness, frustrating mood swings, a conflict of never ending combined positive/negative irrational thinking, daily personality changes, eating disorder, sleep disorder, fluctuating up & down energy levels, Even sunny days verses rainy days can influence your moods as well as summer verses winter and much more so everything we do is a huge challenge each and everyday we get up.
So please try to be respectful of that fact and try to bear with the good that we do manage to bring forth as sometimes it can alleviate some of the bad.

I know this to be a fact as there are a few family members; relatives, nephews and nieces in my family who suffer from this issue including myself and depending on how they come across each day on how they might see the world can indeed be very challenging to understand.

With that being said I would like to say that I am actually very surprised that Charlie can do as much as he does with all of these issues, this blogsite, and the many criticisms as I do not believe I could ever be focused enough to handle it no matter how compassionate I would want to be to help others as one of my biggest downfalls is passiveness among other disabilities.
/////////////////////////////////
And for the record I am no longer employed either but I don’t see criticisms about me to get a job among other negatives of which you are welcome to express.
/////////////////////////////////
If half the complainers that have so much to say under the protective title of anonymous would like to start their own blogsite and prove to the rest of this Province that they are PERFECT people who can have and use an affective voice while avoiding any such criticisms please line up under the title of "I can solve all problems because I'm perfect" And start typing those answers to the public so we can get on with a better life!!!!!!!

I will be one of the first to say that Charlie tends to get too excited at times and comes up with some pretty disagreeable thoughts of his vision of things, but again he is NOT a professional reporter or a very well educated individual as myself but under the current cercumstances at least he is trying to do something!!
Sometimes frustrating circumstances can cause you to think erratically Which is something WE ALL can be blamed for. I am a true believer of “Something said is better than Nothing done!
The bottom line has always been to get these issues out to the public by any means and not let our government exploit the public through demeaning their integrity and exploiting weaknesses for profit among other things

And lastly For those of you that only think Charlie is all Me! Me! Me! You obviously don’t know him as well as you think you do and if he offends you as much as you say he does there is a button called DELETE and or if your not on his list-- DON’T-- visit his site if you believe you already have him pegged.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully we can share our views of frustrations to come up with solutions for a better tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Leblanc, now that you have lot of experience moving, why not move Bernard Lord out of Centennial Building?? He is causing too much harm to this picture province. May be he can rent the room you just vacated.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The caretaker won't take him!!!!