Friday, September 16, 2005

CHARLES'S PERSON OF THE WEEK!!!

It is very difficult to choose my person of the week because it’s very quiet in the Capital.

Well, after many hours of thinking?

CharlesPic
hair-exp

I once again locate an individual for my person of the week. That person is..............

ME!!!!! Plus I added another individual - Artist WCIE!!!!!

As for me? < very large ego > I give myself credit to stay with this blog by writing on a daily basis on issues in the Capital.

I might also give myself credit for sticking with my Human Rights Complaint of the way boarders and roomers are being treated.

Once in their building, I remain calm < a little >

I don’t get paid one cent for doing what I do but it’s worth it!

As I said in the past - When my day of judgement arrives?

Slide16

He cannot say that I didn’t try to give a helping hand to my follow human beings so therefore nothing else very matters.

As for Artist WCIE? Well? He also has spent many hours with his views on different political issues in this Province.

hair-exp

As my blog, he can become very straight forward with his approach but this is his way of getting his message across and he does it good.

He also mentioned to me via-email that it’s a darn shame that he doesn’t get paid for his work!

Artist WCIE really livens up this blog site with his work. He’s very talented!

But that’s what we do! We do it because it feels good to spread out message.

So congratulation to me and Artist WCIE for being chosen as person of the week.

Lets hope that one day we will get paid to do what we do best and that is to educated the public on what’s going on around the Capital!

CharlesPic
hair-exp

Keep on the fine work Guys!

P.S. No I finally didn’t crack up!!! At least not yet!!!..lol

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything you do is for attention.
You have allways been that way and you allways will be.

Spinks said...

I'm curious, is WCIE really a WCIE?

If so, isn't that biting the hand that feeds you or are you trying to take down the Empire from the inside? Just curious. Either way, the pictures are often pretty funny as far as political cartoons go.

Anonymous said...

May be. But someone else is getting attention too - Lord and his lousy government. Keep up the great work Charles.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Yes! Spinks is trying very hard to get attention too. God! I do not wish that kind of attention on anyone that Spinks is getting.

Spinks said...

Aw, my adoring fans. What would you guys do without me? Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

See that picture of a little boy standing in the door and welcoming Bernard Lord. One of Charles' pictures. You have similar fans.

Spinks said...

I feel the love. Sigh.

So what about it, is WCIE a WCIE or not?

Anonymous said...

Yes! You are loved alright, like a sore thumb. Given your popularity may be you should try and replace Bernie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles! Chose Spinks person of the week. May be that will shut him up.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

My God? You people act like children! Can ya give it a break!I really don't care because I just blog away!!!!!!Have fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was the one who helped out Charles a while ago and called myself 'wcie jr', that was mostly a joke although I did at one point work for Irving for a short time.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

hey? how's that vivenewbrunswick.com going?

Anonymous said...

Problem with Spinks is that he thinks he keeps the site going. Quite delusional. It is like throwing crap on the street to keep the poor city crew busy and then say I created hustle and bustle in the city.

Spinks said...

All this attention for moi. Aw shucks. Really guys, get over it and let's move on.

Thanks for the answer WCIE Jr. I expected it was a joke but was curious. You know me. I like to ask the questions which seem obvious but no one else likes to ask.

Anonymous said...

If Artist WCIE is an employee of Irving then should we not admire his courange instead of blaming him for biting the hands which are feeding him. Those hands are also doing too much harm according to some and if that is the case it should be pointed out. Have you heard of whistle-blowers? May be not because you live in some dark age of your own.

Spinks said...

Um..he said he wasn't an employee anymore. Look above.

Anonymous said...

WOW.....Spinks and the guy who I'll call "spinks hater" remind me of those two old crotchety guys from the Muppet Show. Grumpy old men whose mission it is to complain at very corner about everthing and anyone...Grow up guys...lets have some intelligent dialogue here.

Anonymous said...

Many have said about lack of depth in Spinks assertions. Or some called it hyperbole.

Anonymous said...

I do not think there is any Spinks' hater here. However, I read lot of discontent with Bernard Lord and his failed government. Spinks constantly justifies Lord government's actions and hence gets the flack from some.

Then of course he has made numerous bigoted remarks which made some angry.

Spinks said...

No bigotry at all. Merely asking questions. If people are angry, that's okay, that means their thinking about issues they might not otherwise and that's good.

Spinks said...

...and sorry 7:49, I do get carried away with "Spinks-hater" sometimes and egg him on when it gets ridiculous. You don't need to read that. I'll try to keep it in check. No promises though.

Anonymous said...

Spinks, you make too many self-congratulatory remarks. One of them is that people start thinking after your posts. How many have told you that you are a bigot. How does that get them thinking?

You egg on no one. You just make a total fool of yourself time and again.

Spinks said...

As far as I can tell only you refer to me as a bigot "Spinks-Hater"

Anonymous said...

You think you are somebody and people hate you. Not much different from your idol Bernard Lord. Keep on dreaming and making *** of you.

Spinks said...

Well, at least you made my point. I don't think the allusion to bad language is really necessary though.

Anonymous said...

Come off of too much self-importance which is reflected in every post of yours.

Spinks said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes!