Monday, October 03, 2005

MATTHEW GLENN - THE BIGOT WILL PLEAD NOT GUILTY IN COURT IN THE MORNING!!!!

The bigot will appear in court in Fredericton at 9:00am!

P1010005

He is charge with assault. I presume that it won’t last long because he’s going to plead not guilty!!!

The episode happened on Acadian Day < August 15th > at City Hall!

P1010007

In my view, those charges should be drop because it will only cause hardship between the French and English.

P1010004

Matthew Glenn never hit him.

I must admit that he shouldn’t have hit him with his Anglo flag.

He should have left the young Acadian alone.

But what’s done is done and there’s no turning back!

I’ll be there in the morning so stay tune!

P1010006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to comment on this if I may, I was not there when it happened but I was informed that the young Acadian Gentleman tried to brake up the anglo society signs and that is why Matthew stepped in if the Acadian man had left them alone this would never have happened. Therefore the Acadian is the instigator in this situation.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the insight - but this will be for the courts to decide.

Anonymous said...

True, instigation doesn't matter unless it's in a form that is against the law. If I yell at you and you hit me, it's still assault. However, no doubt a judge would consider that when deliberating.