Wednesday, December 14, 2005

CHARLES TO THE RESCUE!!!!! FOR THE POOR FAMILIES OF COURSE!!!

Picture 021


This nice girl has been trying to fill up this bottle for the food bank. She has been at it for close to two months now! She's a little down because the bottle isn't full.

Well? Charles with one of his ADHD minds came up with an idea. On Thursday, I'm going to put that bottle at the corner of Regent and King Street and stay there till the bottle is full. Cold winds, rain or snow? I'll make sure the bottle is full!!!

Hey? I may as well make my day useful except driving those MLA'S and bureaucrats crazy! I wonder if someone will call the Cops on me? ...lol....Should be an very interesting day! It could turn out to be a good blog?

Hey? It's Noel right??? Got some pennies? Drop them over!


Picture 020

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Charles say's he's going to get it filled, be Rest Assured it's going to get Full { lol }

Whar are you going to do Charles,Take the Bottle to the Legislature ?? :>)

Anonymous said...

If he goes to legislature Minister of Finance will take the whole bottle from him. He is hungry for revenues. Another kind of poverty.

Anonymous said...

It is frustrating when the government taxes us to much, whether HST, GST surcharges, increase fuel prices, electricity and everything else that keeps rising. Only so much comes in and most of it goes to taxes and necessities. It is about time the millionaires and billionaires who receive tax concessions, grants, tax write offs, so many other breaks on power and water give to all these causes and they should be able to not be able to write it off because I can't when I give.

I feel like scrooge when I can't give but the the fact is I give mine to the tax man and nothing is left. Something is wrong with this picture and I am not alone. Something wrong with our system.