Tuesday, December 27, 2005

COULD GREG THOMPSON BE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF BERNARD LORD???

I believe that Greg Thompson is in big trouble in his riding.

Picture 060
greg

I spent a couple of days in Saint George and I only chatted with a couple of people but I got the same answer.

They separately told me the same statement - There’s no way in the world that I’m supposing Greg because of Bernard Lord.

Picture 069

I explained to the individuals that Bernard Lord was Provincial and Greg Thompson is an MP in Ottawa.

It’s not the same thing at all! In the end, I didn’t change their mind at all.

Could it be there are many more people who have the same feeling?

If I was in Greg Thompson shoes?

I would announce a news conference and distant myself from Bernard Lord.

Picture 069

The Premier is hated so much that even an innocent elected official can be effected by the wrath of the voters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who associates himself/herself with Bernard Lord is doomed. No question about that. The man is a curse. Michelle Hooton was a sure shot and then Lord started showing up in the riding. We know what happened Hooton lost miserably-every polling stattion. If Lord can do that to a star candidate imagine what he can do to Thompson. He is a curse on this province and curse on anyone who has political ambition of any kind. Tories must give Lord the proverbial boot.

Anonymous said...

There is no such place as Saint George. There is a town called St. George. Go take some night school and learn some provincial geography.

Anonymous said...

Please let's be civil & remember that not all who post here have English as a first language.
I was one in the last election who -did not- vote Conservative because of what this Lord government was doing in this province. He travels all over the country & I'm sure they compare ideas. Just look at health care & nursing home care as one example. I have been listening fairly closely & so far I don't see much difference. Perhaps I'm wrong.....

Anonymous said...

This is so funny 5-6 people you asked nice poll charles. Greg is in one of the most conservative ridings there can be right now get a life and what a joke.

Anonymous said...

Sheldon Lee and many ohter Liberals were elected from the same ridding. May be it will change for feds too.