Friday, December 09, 2005

NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE NO LONGER PEOPLE'S HOUSE! !! IT'S FORT KNOX!!!!!!!!!

Sites are changing at the Legislature and I believe it’s for the worst.

Picture 025

Yesterday morning, I noticed a crew were installing these pillars.

Picture 027

I was surprised because the Premier usually drives his vehicle by this driveway to go at the Legislature.

Afterwards, I noticed more pillars around the People’s House.

Picture 028
Picture 029

I remember one evening during my protest. I arrived at my tent and noticed hundreds of vehicles parked all around the building.

At first, I didn’t what was going on?

I quickly learned they were all going at the PlayHouse for a play.

Playhouse
Playhouse4

I said - Only in New Brunswick could a person freely park their car in front of the Legislature and leave it unattended for a few hours.

Try that action in other Provinces or the States???

But we are joining other provinces in providing proper security at the People’s House.

Picture 031

What’s next?

Metal Detectors and body guards for our elected officials?

Yes, it is a sad day for New Brunswickers but what can you do?

I sure wish this is not an act to temp or dare New Brunswicker to try something stupid?

Picture 032

It looks like the days that Ministers or the Irvings walking freely alone in New Brunswick are numbered and this is sad!!!

Picture 030

THIS IS THAT LAST DAY TO VOTE ON THE POLL. STROLL DOWN AT THE END OF THE FRONT BLOG. DON'T BE SCARE TO VOTE!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie:

These barriers are not just an impediment to the people they are also an impediment to emergency vehicles.

Did the As*holes think of that??

Anonymous said...

Lord is building a fort. There are walls everywhere to keep the public out. He is afraid of people and especially of New Brunswickers. It is no longer People's House. It is Lord's House, Bernard Lord.

Anonymous said...

It does not matter if Bernie walks from Centennial building. He is building a fort. He is afraid of people. He is a coward.

Anonymous said...

The only Cowards of the County I can think of, or see on this site myself personally are, all of you who Hide Behind the Anonymous Monicker.

Why don't all of you Anonymous Monicker Users,just Shut Up, because I think your Opinions Suck like Raw Lemons !!

So there, I told you didn't I. Ouchhhhhhhh that's gotta` hurt, because I got ya` on that One didn't I BIGTIME

Anonymous said...

Defender of the Truth you're a liar. Everytime you post you change your nick. You are more anonymous that way.

Anonymous said...

Here's my name Mrs. Betha Lord you Dummy, now let's see your Name if you have the Sand to post yours.

You Cowared of the County

Anonymous said...

Yeah right. My name is Georg Bush. Are you hitperson for Bernard Lord?

Anonymous said...

Ok Ms. Lord you must be part of the family. How come Ernie, Bernie's uncle, has no use for him.

Anonymous said...

Becasue he's not a smart person either. I'm the Defender of the word of truth

Anonymous said...

You are right Bernie is not a smart person.

Anonymous said...

I think Defender Of The Truth is referring to you Dummy ?

Anonymous said...

Defender for the truth my foot. Bernard Lord is a liar. Anyone who defends him cannot be that smart either. So who is dummy here. Just your name calling tells me how smart you are. That is the level of intelligence of Lord and his supporters.

Anonymous said...

Attention 1:41-Pm :

I don't think or believe for one minute, that Charles tells anything but the Truth :

I think you just posted your low life two bit statement, just to Agitate and personally attack Charles.

When was the last time you protested anything for 6 months in all types of Weather for something you believed, or believe in ??

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

To 1:41PM! Your comment was bought to my attention. I remove your comment due to security reasons. Please feel free to email me at oldmaison@yahoo.com and I'll explain....merci

Anonymous said...

Charles i wrote 1:41 question:

what is it that you would have security reasons that the premier walks to the centennial?

The premier is an open guy and it is not a secret his route to the legislature just as the past premiers same route.

You were caught in a lie and you don't want it up on your post.

If anybody wants credibility on the route the premier takes you are not the one to give out information on.

Charles your stories are growing into stories and not facts.

What happend to "honest charles" cause you know that your story is misleading and if you don't then you have a serious problem.

Anonymous said...

If anyone has been misleading us it has been Premier Lord. This is the end of the road and honestly it can't come quickly enough for Saint John , NB.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

If you believe telling the public what the Premier does is not a security risk? Ok...I'll leave it there....The Premier does walk and I saw him on different occassions using his vehicle down this route. I also saw many other MLA'S doing the same.