Friday, January 27, 2006

DO YOU WISH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ROGERS TELEVISION????

s


THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME CHARLES :

IT'S ABOUT ANOTHER MEDIA GIANT'S NOT SERVING THEIR LOCAL LISTENERS HERE IN SAINT JOHN, THE WAY THEY SHOULD TREATED AND INFORMED

IF YOU WANT TO THROW IT UP, GO FOR IT, MY NAME IS ON THE ONLINE PETITION, PERHAPS THIS WILL SHOW MEDIA OUTLETS, PEOPLE WILL NOT TAKE LACK OF PROPER SERVICE ANYMORE :

BUT THIS IS NEW BRUNSWICK, AND I FIND A LOT OF PEOPLE CHARLES WILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING, OR COMPLAINING, " OH GEE, I GUESS IT'S NOT THAT BAD " AM I RIGHT OR WRONG OLD FRIEND. THIS PETITION IS THE TRUTH, AND THE ROGERS 680 CFTR WEB SITE WILL PROVE IT

http://www.680news.com/ THEIR HEAD HONCHO STATION IN TORONTO

SAINT JOHN OPERATION WEB SITE http://www.news889.com/

http://new.petitiononline.com/Local/petition.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information Charles, I agree we here in the Maritimes are being treated like second class citizens.

Thanks for the info and e-mail adresses,firing off an e-mail now.

And I'm going to be telling some of their advertisers what I think as well.

Thanks for information

Anonymous said...

rogers is the worse company to deal with they refuse to sell me cable at my address because another family memeber lived here before me and made a bill and never paid it .. they want meto pay for it yea right

Spinks said...

Get a dish folks. The service is still pretty lousy (Bell at least) but the reception is good. You do have a choice.