Wednesday, March 01, 2006

CHARLES TO DIANE BORMKE - IF I WROTE IT???? THEN IT'S THE TRUTH!!! PRINT IT!!!


Picture 317, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Yes, this woman could decide if there’s freedom of speech in the New Brunswick Legislature?

Diane Bormke owns the River Valley News.

Picture 316

Just like her father, she enjoys working on different news event.

She allows me to have my own little column and I can write on issue issues.

I remember a few years back when I wrote a six part series on the Good < The Irvings > the Bad < Irving Management > and the ugly < me >

Many Irving employees walked in her office to let her know they were upset with my column.

Diane would say- You don’t like it? Write a letter to the editor and I’ll print it!

At the end, they didn’t bother.

I was happy with my little column until a couple of weeks ago when she denied a column.

Charles 04_07_05 027

It was the blog I wrote about Elvy Robichaud. I might add that it got printed in the Daily Irving Gleaner.

Charles 04_07_05 061

She always supported me on my fight against Ritalin but she also told me on many occasions to get a job!!!

Now….to the good part?

Diane a true blue member of the P.C. Party could give me the ok to apply for a pass with the Press Gallery.

A few people in the Capital would love to see if Dan Bussieres < Sergeant At Arms > has the power to deny a so-call journalist the right in the Legislature.

Would it be Germany all over again?

Would a paper that’s not own by the Irvings be allowed in the Legislature?

I sent her an email and lets see what action she’ll take?

We know that Bloggers are not allowed in the Press Gallery but so-call Journalists from Non-Irving papers?

Charles 04_07_05 020
Picture 318

It should be very interesting!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't try to blackmail me - it won't work!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

no blackmail tactics here.....lol