Tuesday, April 11, 2006

IT WASN'T AN EASY TASK FOR ATV NEWS TO INTERVIEW A BLOGGER!!!!!


STE_0429, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

STA_0425
STC_0458


Yesterday was a very quiet day but I must write of my little experience with ATV News.

I left my place around noon and slowly made my way on my daily routine towards the Legislature.

Once I arrive at the Library at the People’s House. The female worker told me someone left a message for me?

I quickly replied - This just goes to show you what kind of a life I have eh?

This is not the first time this happens.

I’m certain that I’m the only private citizen in the whole Province that receives message at the Legislature….lol…

It was a message from Monica Verma of ATV News.

STB_0457

She told me that she’s doing a story on bloggers so she wishes to interview me.

I called her to set up a meeting at the Library for 1:00pm!

I walked in at exactly 1:00pm but she wasn’t there so I walked outside for a smoke.

While walking out? I passed between the two Quebec security staff and once I was done with my smoke these two individuals haven’t moved and I did the same action of just ignoring them.

DAN
Charles 04_07_05 015

Sure is a huge difference from one year ago when I would joke around and share stories with these people?

I would consider these Quebecers good friends of mine but ever since as the good ignorant Quebecers they are by stabbing me in the back???

You can read the story at < just click here-

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


Well, I don’t communicate with people that kind of evil attitude.

Did they truly believe that after they force the contractor to fire me that I would just walk towards the sunset and say - Ok....poor me????

Sorry!!!! Not going to happen in this lifetime!!!

Just ask the member of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission how long I can fight an issue?

These Quebecers goal is to get me evicted from the New Brunswickers House and I see the day that me and my bigot buddy protesting side by side in front of the Legislator. It would like having the KKK and the blacks united!!!!

P1010004

We did it once in the summer in 2003 and we could do it again.

All they have to do is leave me along and everything will be ok at the Legislature.

Ok…never mind the Quebecers!

Going back to the interview?

Monica showed up and we began the story.

Poor Monica??? She soon found out that it wasn’t an easy task to interview a Blogger.

STC_0434

I was taking pictures before the media session began!

STA_0430

Afterwards? As I did with Jacques Poitras from CBC…..

P1010088

I told her that we chatted for 10 minutes and she’s only going to use a couple of seconds.

Now? If she makes me look bad during those few seconds? I’ll blogged her for over one year!!!!

Blackmail??? You bet!!!...lol

You don’t wish to get a blogger upset with ya???...lol…

STE_0460

My god? How times have change eh????

The story appeared on Live at Five and it was good.

They interviewed other individuals also.

STK_0466
STJ_0465
STI_0464
STH_0463
STG_0462

At the end of the interview, Monica told the audience that there are indeed privileges to be a blogger.

STN_0469

Charles LeBlanc blogged a story that his camera broke down and someone sent him a new camera and said - Keep on the good work!!!!

I noticed that evening the visitors to my site went up.

I had close to 350 visitors yesterday.

The people’s blog is going great!

This morning, I was told that the story was on CTV NEWS NET!!!!

All across Canada!!!!

Hey? Anyway to spread the word!

Thanks Monica for being fair on your story on bloggers!!!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are less pre-occupied with mug shots of yourself then people may take you seriously. Right now you are nothing more than a town idiot.

Those Quebecois are nice people. Have you ever thought something is seriously wrong with you? You cannot hold any job and you cannot get along with anybody. Shape up.

Anonymous said...

If you are less pre-occupied with mug shots of yourself then people may take you seriously. Right now you are nothing more than a town idiot.

Those Quebecois are nice people. Have you ever thought something is seriously wrong with you? You cannot hold any job and you cannot get along with anybody. Shape up.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I must asks you a question?

Does someone pay you to watch this site 24 hours a day???

The Irvings???

The Government????

Come on???? Do like me and go for a walk outside!!!!

It's nice out there!!!!

You're the one who must enjoy my pictures because you're here 24 hours a day!!!!!

I'm glad that I'm making one individual happy with my blog!!!....lol

Anonymous said...

I wonder who this person is. they're here all the time. bet you'd be surprised who it is. I say it's Bernartd Lord.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I don't know but I haven't stop his comments yet!!!

Goes to show you that I'm fair even with these Government or Irving employees!!!!...lol

Anonymous said...

Look there was a letter from Kelly Lamrock in today's Telegraph highly critical of their editorial. Is Telegraph going to tell him stop reading their paper? You have great difficulty taking criticism.

You spend so much time and you can make a difference but unfortunately you are bent upon continuing you imbecile behaviour. Threatening people and in your own words blackmailing people. That is not how you promote the cause of ADHD kids or poor. Do not tell me it is a joke. Threatening is not a joke.

I do care for those kids and I do care for poor. If you want to make a change then develop some credibility.

How many times Irvings print their own pictures in their paper? How often reporters print their own pictures. You sound like a kid who wants to show his mom and dad he got his picture taken with an MLA or this person or that person. Look mom and dad…. Just grow up. Or quit saying that you are standing for these causes.

Anonymous said...

I really couldn't care less about Charles putting his own picture in his blog. I just wish he would put ALL pictures inside so you don't have to scroll so far down the front page. But it is Charles' blog and if you don't like it, don't visit.
If you want to give costructive critism then make it constructive. You come off sounding like a whiny baby off on a rant. I wouuld love for Charles to take my advice about putting the pics inside instead of on the front page but like I said, it's his blog and he can take the advice or leave it. But if he doesn't take the advice then I am NOT going to be going into every post and cry about him not doing it.

Anonymous said...

The other blogger that they interviewed Michael McKay or whatever...is he the same one that posts on here?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the exposure, Charles, and keep up the good work!

"Anonymous", sweetie, you are so jealous of Charles it has alwasy been funny but it's getting a bit embarassing to watch (embarrassed for you, I mean).

Why don't you start your own blog and put your energy into that? Jealousy eats at your happiness. It's not good for you.

- Fan of OldMaison

Anonymous said...

Jealous of what, his imbecility. Give me a break. No body should be jealous of such an insanity. It is his blog he can screw it anyway he wants but please do not claim that you stand for ADHD kids and poor. You are hurting the cause through your imbecility. Making foolish threats and get yourself classified as security risk. I do lot more than blogging for these causes and you will never know because I am not seeking any publicity.

Sometimes those who sound like enemy may be friends and sometimes who claim to be friends could cause problems if you are too fond of praises.

Anonymous said...

You again! I know it's you because you always say "MUG" you are something else. Like I have said before and I hate to repeat myself, but I guess some people are just slow or they just don't get it. Seriously, you are nothing but a pain to the good people on this site.Go get yourself a good book, maybe a book that can teach you some manners.There might be hope for you yet. You just might come back as a better person, try it.

Spinks said...

Sheesh 2:26 I am certain you have better things to do then sit at your computer and get mad at Charles. Leave the guy alone. It's his blog. If you don't like it, don't visit. Pretty simple solution for you n'est pas, but man knock off the blading of Charles. The guy puts his name out there to get slammed by someone who goes by anonymous?!? Keep doing what you want Charles. Clearly you've touched on a senstive spot to get someone this upset with you. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

CHARLES KEEP UP YOUR ROLE WE NEED SOMEONE TO AT LEAST GIVE US SOME FACTS. If people don't like the site stay off it and some wasting space so others can contribute to this Blog.

I enjoy all that you bring forward Charles and someone needs to keep in their face. Premier Lord needs to be watch along with all politicians no matter who they are or who they represent. They do not represent the average person. Corporations that are Billionaires certainly have their own ink and our money.

This type of politics and representation is not what they promised!

Anonymous said...

Delays in comments is probably because we have people who would like this site shut down and now it has to be policed because some idiots see fit to try and discredit this site. Please don't allow that to happen; thanks Charles for this Blog. Politicians read it too.

Anonymous said...

If you have Spinks on your side then you got it made. One moron deserves the other. Yeah, the far right guy who does not believe in anyone's rights. If you like to be praised for your imbecility then you are choosing the right supporters. With supporters like that who needs sanity.

PoliticsNB said...

Actually, Spinks is hardly "far" right. Certainly he is right of center on many issues, but that doesn't make his opinion any less relevant. You on the other hand seem to discount everyone and anyone who doesn't share your opinion as "stupid", or "foolish". You my friend are way worse than those you accuse. Perhaps you should take a long hard look in the mirror. Then again, I doubt you'll do that as your arrogance seems to know no bounds.
PNB

Anonymous said...

PoliticsNB you have been drinking again at lunch time. Puff.

Anonymous said...

I do lot more than blogging for these causes and you will never know because I am not seeking any publicity.

Really? Well since we don't know your name I guess we'll just have to take your word for it based on your reputation on this blog.

Oops! You've cultivated a TERRIBLE reputation with your complaining and slamming Charles. So if I only have your word to go on... and your reputation is terrible... I guess I don't believe you "do more for blogging than these causes".

Let's face it. I could claim to be Mother Theresa in real life, but if I had left a bad taste in everybody's mouth with my negative attitude, why would I expect them to take my word for anything? You reap what you sow...

- Fan of OldMaison

Spinks said...

Gee anonymous 1:29, can you post anything that doesn't insult someone or isn't rude? You my friend are really the sole reason anonymous comments ahouldn't be allowed IMHO. However Charles grants you the privilege any way (and yes it's Charles site so it is a privilege). Why not just post your opinion on the talked about subject without insulting anyone? You'll probably lower your blood pressure, and live longer.

Anonymous said...

It is goody two shoes who will not let Charlie Leblanc to improve his blog. He can have great impact if he was not so self-centred.

One is claiming to be mother Theresa. Good for you. Spinks I was harsh on you sorry about that.