Tuesday, May 02, 2006

YESSSS....MONTREAL IS OUT AND I'LL SLEEP LIKE A BABY TONIGHT!!!!


montreal red, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Around six millions Quebecers will go to bed this evening crying - Mes Habitants...mes Habitants....Mes Habitants!!!!,,,sniff......yes, I'll sleep good tonight....lol

I have been saying this line for the last 20 years so I may as well blog it!!!...lol

I coached goalies in hockey for 15 years and I always told the defenceman never to put the stick in front of a guy who takes a slap shot from far away!

This is what happen in the overtime goal.

It was a shot for 50 feet away and the guy deflected the puck.

If a goalie can't stop a puck from that far away? He shouldn't be in there!!!!

Not the goalie's fault in this case.

No sleeping pills for me tonight!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NON