Monday, July 24, 2006

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM IN FREDERICTON ON A PEACEFUL AFTERNOON!!!!


Pictures 002, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

This is Mike relaxing this afternoon. He walked by me and told me that he had to go at the Police Station.

The next thing I heard was a police officer shouting at Mike to stop because he was under arrest.

Pictures 004
Pictures 006
Pictures 005


Another police officer showed up from the back. Mike was surrounded.

He said - Arrested for what?


Pictures 003



I had to stop taking pictures because my ride came and I headed for Saint John.


HEY???? At least the Fredericton Police Force asked the guy to put his hands behind his back.

Thank God that they didn't act like the Saint John Police Force? The Saint John Police Force truly know how to handle a blogger!!!!


Pictures 055



I'm curious to know the reason Mike was arrested? I must wait till I get back to the Capital I guess?

No comments: