Sunday, September 03, 2006

CATHY McCOLLUM WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! SHE COLLECTED OVER 10,000 SIGNATURES BUT BERNARD LORD WILL NOT LISTEN!!!


Pictures 201
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Cathy McCollum a second Charles LeBlanc???

A few weeks ago while in Saint John. I walked by an individual collecting signatures for a petition.


Pictures 202


I know all about the hardship asking people to sign a petition and often the citizens would be ignorant.


Pictures 203


I collected 10,000 signatures asking the Government to do a study on Ritalin and I must admit that I must have asked 200,000 people to sign?

Many would support me in words but not in signatures. It gets very frustrating at time. But a person has to move on. Giving up is a phrase that I just don't understand???


I stop by and proudly signed her petition.


Pictures 204



Cathy is on a mission to fence the highway between Fredericton and Saint John and she’s very determine in her goal.



She didn’t myself or Tim Smith so it goes to show you that she doesn’t follow the news much. She’s a person who woke up one morning and said- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!



Pictures 205



This is just a ordinary citizen taking on the big industries and the Government.



Pictures 206




I wrote about this issue years ago. My letter to the Irving was this? Why not charge the big Forest Industries a few bucks for each feet they clear-cut???



The more trees they cut? A certain % would go towards a fence. Why wrong with that idea?



Pictures 207
Pictures 208



I wish Cathy the very best of luck in her goal and I hope that she succeeds.



Don’t give up Charles...oppsss I mean Cathy!!!!!...lol



Pictures 209

2 comments:

Spinks said...

Lord won't listen to her? I thought he signed her petition?

Anonymous said...

What surprises me is that she acts like her daughter was severely injured in the car crash. She was not. I saw a picture of the car and the driver (a friend of mine) WAS severely injured but he lived and has thankfully recovered.

I don't support fencing every square inch of highway 7 because I think there are more effective and cheaper alternatives.