Wednesday, September 20, 2006

DAN BUSSIERES - PLEASE LORD.....HELP US!!!


Pictures 026
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Now the election is over? I can focuse on the adminstration of the New Brunswick Legislature.

Pictures 021


New Brunswickers are in for one big surprise. We're going to have a new speaker and lets see if the Government has power?

Loredana Sonier the Assembly Clerk of the Legislative Assembly truly went out of her way spending thousands of dollars to discredit me.

I learned a few more issues about the banning and it's very scary. It's so bad that this will end up in court. Many people could be hurt by this ban and it sure won't be me.

I believe these two individuals should be force to resign!

I'll write more on this issue once I get back in the Capital!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles, it's a pretty sure bet you're going to stay banned.

Anonymous said...

AMEN to that, Let's hope so

Anonymous said...

I believe these two individuals should be force to resign!

Some of us believe you should be Forced Off The Welfare and Get a Real Job