Monday, September 18, 2006

ONE FINAL BLOG ABOUT THE PROVINCIAL ELECTION!!!!


CharlesPic
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
This is my final long winded blog about the Provincial election and THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!

I am sick to my stomach writing about our political leaders! I’m a blogger who loves to write about different issues.

I was told by a few people to concentrate on the election.

I was asked by others to campaign in different riding against a candidate.

Others told me to stay on the Keyboard.

I did find out something during this election. Our provincial media are HEROES!!!!

Can you imagine following our political leaders for three solid weeks and listening to the same speeches over and over???

UGH!!!!

Not for this blogger!!! I met a few people on the streets who just discovered my blog during this election and I was honoured hearing the kinds words of wisdom.

Of course without the comments? This blog would be dead.

They were ugly but what can a person do?

This is the reason that I moderate the comment section.

Of course, I must thank Artist WCIE for a great job!!! It takes a lot of hours to create this work of Art!!! Of course, I did offer anyone the right to post any pictures in this blog but I didn’t receive any takers.

How many New Brunswickers visited this blog during this election? I don’t have a clue and I don’t believe this blog would have change anyone views on this election.

The numbers went way up. I’m over 130,000 visitors!

On a personal note, I got nothing against Bernard Lord personally. Every instance I see this guy he always say - Bonjour Charles and I always reply- Bonjour Bernard.

I might add that once he change his Cabinet last spring, I went out of my way to congratulate the Premier on his fine choice of people for his new Cabinet.

He said- Ohhh Thanks Charles!!!

He added in a stern way - Charles? I don’t like those pictures!!!

I said to myself - My God? He’s talking about my blog????

I quickly told the Premier that the situation was simple. All he had to do was a study on Ritalin and I would be history!

I believe this was the first time in 7 years that he was truly thinking about it?

I quickly said - Just for old time sake Bernard? Lets take a picture of me and you!

He said- No! You’ll used it against me and walked away!!..lol....

The funny part was CBC radio made a story on me and they confronted the Premier about my blog.

Bernard said - I know Charles!!! I receive tonnes of emails from Charles but never once have I visited his blog site!!!

A few weeks earlier he said- Charles? I don’t like those pictures!!!...lol....

God knows who comes to this blog???

I still say that Bernard is not a bad guy!!! Maybe a liar but not a bad guy!!!

My prediction are the same Liberal- 37 P.C. 18 seats. I might be off by 5 seats!

I often wonder how many true bloggers will still be around during
the next few months?

I wish to thank Jacques Poitras from CBC to link my blog site! This act really put up the numbers of visitors.

Who truly knows how many bloggers will be around?

This blogger will continue to blog and now I can return to other issues like the banning of the New Brunswick Legislature, New Brunswick employees union, the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission, Saint John Police Force and other issues that crosses one of my five ADHD brain!

One thing is certain??? The next few months will not be a boring one for this blogger in the Capital.

Excuse the grammar because I wrote this little note around midnight and I’m tired!!!

To everyone who helped this blog during the election. I say- Merci Beaucoup!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He may not be the bad guy but he is the lousiest Premier we ever got. I hope voters let him know today.

Anonymous said...

"Nackawic pensioners strike deal with province"

The best Premier since Hugh John Fleming.

Be ready to welcome him back.

Anyone know where all the parties will be?

The last lib premier is still going around waving his arms crying i'v got a vision,hahaha.(white coats?)

Anonymous said...

Lord screwed the province real bad. Orimulsion. Put pensioners of Nackawic through hell. Not sure about the deal. Now he is promising everything to everybody. It won't cut. Bye Bernard Lord.

Anonymous said...

Interesting how the same party who goes on and on about the orimulsion deal think that the tens of millions of sponsorship dollars lost should be put behind us.Double-standard?