Friday, September 22, 2006

WOMEN WERE MARCHING THE STREETS IN FREDERICTON TONIGHT!!!


IMG_0007
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
While sitting at my computer this evening. I heard some loud shouting noise from the streets. It was a group of females marching the streets demanding that violence against women come to a stop.

IMG_0008IMG_0006IMG_0005IMG_0004IMG_0001IMG_0003


I decided to run outside and take some picture. Allison Brewer was in the crowd.


IMG_0002

It was the first time I saw her since the Election. I gave her a little supportive hug. I told her that she did very good for a rookie. It has nothing to do with Allison.


The issue of abortion and gays are a very touchy issue.

In my opinion, she did a good job and should walk with her head up

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah well old Allison Brewer can go back to her day job now of being an abortion nurse and killing innocent unborn babies.

Anonymous said...

sure anonymous.now wonder new brunswick is destined to always be the loser province in Canada. what an attitude. your mom must be very proud.

Anonymous said...

Now what sick comments coming from these people.

I don't know Brewer but she did the best she could with the voters of NB who have little interest in their own lives and others.

The comments about women in general does not even rate to be in on the Blog.

Thank you god for patience I am excerising tonight on the Blog. How sharp the words are of these brave souls who dislike the power women have over time.

Thank you Ms Brewer for all that you tried to accomplish.

Anonymous said...

to the above, go in the Kitchen and make us all a sandwhich, and don't be slow please

Anonymous said...

to the above, go in the Kitchen and make us all a sandwhich, and don't be slow please