Monday, October 23, 2006

9 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE TRIAL. IS JOHN PARKS FROM THE SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE A RACIST???


ARREST
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
This is from a blog I wrote about my arrest!!!! Beside the French issue. John Parks asked me if I work???? What does this means? The poor don't have the right to be a blogger or take picture???

Once outside, this undercover cop and the female gestapo read me my rights.


IMG_4877-1
Pictures 035




They treated me like dirt and I told them that I don’t understand some English!



Je suis Acadian!!!



Well? That didn’t go over to well because I believe it was at that very moment that they really decided to give me a hard time.




Acadians have been hunted down for years in Saint John and this was no exception.




They told me to remove everything from my pockets as well as removing my sneakers and rushed me in a jail cell.




Around 15 minutes later, they connected me to a lawyer via an old phone. I couldn’t hear the lawyer.




He shouted that if I couldn’t hear him? It’s no use for him to chat with me.




I told the cops what happen and I expected to be transferred to another phone. But to my surprise that didn’t happen!




They rushed me into the cell and it was only after two hours that I finally got to talk with a lawyer.



I might add that both of the cops were there and the female was very
selfish.




Pictures 062




I told the other inmates beside me that these cops were racists! They won’t even allow me the right to a lawyer! I really didn’t understand the charge of obstruction?



The female cop said - You want a french lawyer??? We’ll get you one.




I told her to drop it!!! I knew by the tone of her voice that it could take days to find a french lawyer in the Loyalist City!




I had no right to be in the jail cell and I believe that they knew it! I predicted that I would be arrested by the Irving Gestapo and that’s exactly what happen.




Beside me were two protesters from Halifax.




We couldn’t see each other but I felt sorry for them because they had to listen to this ADHD Blogger in the cell and they couldn’t escape....lol....




I noticed that my eye had a little bump so I asked the cop for a bag of ice? I was surprised that the paramedics showed up.



Pictures 059



They took my blood pressure and told me that I was in perfect health. I was surprised that my blood pressure was normal after all that excitement. They gave me a bag of ice and left.




This morning, I noticed a lump on the left side of my head and I’m sore all over the place. I’m getting up there in age.




One inmate heard my voice and said - Charles LeBlanc? Is that you???



He was a fan of mine. He always listens to me on talk of the town. I
will have a lot to say come Monday morning.




Finally, after a couple of hours, they put me in contact with a french lawyer. He told me that the police will let me go if I signed papers agreeing to certain conditions and restrictions but that I’ll also have to return on July 25th.2006 for a court appearance to answer to obstruction charges



I told the lawyer that I wasn’t one of the protesters.



I was just an innocent bystander taking pictures.




He told me they would let me go but that wasn’t the case. I’m certain because I demanded my service en Francais? It took the cops 45 minutes to get me out.



They went to each individual in the cell and read them their charge. Each of them were charge with 4 charges.




In my case? It was only obstruction in which I will fight these Irving gestapo real hard.




The Saint John Police Forces < Irving Gestapo > weren’t done with me.



ChalieLeBlancArrest




They told me that I wasn’t allowed anywhere in the uptown area ((or)) I would be arrested on the spot! They forced me to sign these papers and If I refused I would stay in jail for a long time until my Court date which would have been until July 25th 2006.




I just wanted to get the hell out of there!!!




The cop John Parks asked me - DO YOU WORK???



I mentioned in a soft voice. I work at the Leg!!! ..lol...< He's the guy is the photo >

A3




He said - WHAT???




I told the cop that's everything I got to say?



You’ll hear about it! Trust me!



He shouted- YOU’RE A TROUBLEMAKER!!!! (( Labeled Me))




Yes, the Irving Gestapo were tempting me but I wasn’t going to bite. No way!!!




I got my camera and once outside. I noticed that all my pictures were deleted. Even the ones I took of good friends. All gone!!!!




This is were the theme IRVING GESTAPO came from!




The Gestapo in Germany controled the media and the Saint John Force should have never deleted all my pictures!




I walked out and it was nice to enjoy a smoke.

Stay tuned,,,,,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles, go take a reality ritalin Pill.

Our Police Dept isn't racist as you suggest. After all they allow you into the City don't they ?

If you get yourself in trouble, that's your problem.

Better yet { please stay in Fredsville } besides you have no right to complain about what goes on here Surf Side, " YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE "

So just mind your own business, and complain about Fredericton, or move back to Memramcook or whatever it's called OK.

Now keep quiet Goof :

Anonymous said...

While I don't always agree with you Charles, I do agree that you and all of us have every right to "complain" about the wrongs in our part of the world
If bringing injustice to light is complaining, then complain away Charles, Maybe it will wake more people up to getting involved and "complaining"