Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BERNARD LORD IS INDEED A VERY SORE LOSER!!!!


IMG_0351
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
During the past few years, I bumped into Bernard Lord and I would say- Bonjour Bernard!!!

He would always answer- Bonjour Charles!!!

He was always polite with me and I would return the favour.

But unfortunately I’m not very polite in this blog but c’est la vie!!!

Yesterday, I just happen to be in the area when I took these pictures.

I noticed Bernard Lord getting ready to make his final walk as Premier of New Brunswick.

He saw me standing there with the camera and walked by me.

I said - Bonjour Bernard!!!

He never said a word and kept on walking.

Can you imagine?

Bernard Lord snubbing Charles LeBlanc???

My feeling are hurt!!! My God? Why is he upset with me?

What did I do wrong that the Premier wouldn’t acknowledge moi???

What did I do wrong????

I just can’t imagine.

IMG_0352IMG_0353IMG_0354IMG_0355IMG_0356

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that once Bernard Lord gets straightened around,that the next time you point your camera at him,It and some of your teeth will get erased.
But probably just a rumor,yup.
I guess he pretty good with the fists!