Monday, October 02, 2006

CHARLES WAS IN PARADISE BUT INTERVIEW THE NEXT DAY!!!!


IMG_0309
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
f



Lately, I have been ask to give a couple of interviews about my blog and I believe this is a good way to spread the message out to the public.


I received a email from a student from St.Thomas a few weeks ago who wanted to interview me.



I was very busy and I was in Saint John for my court appearance.


I might add that I ended up in St.George and I was truly in paradise.


IMG_0318




I started a camp fire and sat there for hours watching the fire with a cold 12 pack of beers.



IMG_0315




I was surrounded by thousands of stars and all alone in the deep woods in Charlotte County.




Nobody around, no internet and no heavy traffic. It was very peaceful.







Hey...even a blogger needs a break from all the action of the Capital.


Just sit down sip a beer while watching the color change in the bonfire.



IMG_0313



It was paradise at its best!! I was indeed on top of the world!!!! My ADHD brains < 5 of them > wasn’t racing all over the place so therefore I was at ease with myself. I stayed in the same spot for around 4 hours.



The next morning, I ended up back in the capital and gave an interview with the students from a journalism class at St.Thomas.



IMG_0345




I might add that I had a little hang over so I wasn’t perfectly up to par for the interview.




I believe it went well.




IMG_0346



I’m suppose to get their final work and will post it in this blog.



Word of blog is slowly getting around and this is a good thing!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post Charles. Look forward to the interview. Glad you got a break from it all.

Anonymous said...

If you were all alone in the woods, Charles, who was taking your pictures?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

A deer....

Anonymous said...

A 2-legged deer!

Anonymous said...

Same Spot for 4 Hours and you say you have ADHD - the beer must have kicked in. There is the answer, give kids a beer for lunch instead of a ritalin.

Anonymous said...

In that case 2:01 i've got ADHD also. can i have a beer?

Anonymous said...

Actually beer has been shown to have a similar effect. Ironically, the non alcoholic beer is far healthier (the european ones, the canadian ones just use sugar). UP WITH BEER! GIVE KIDS BEER!