Sunday, October 08, 2006

FREDERICTON POLICE FORCE ON THE JOB!!!


IMG_0849
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
The after the bars hours fights are getting really bad in the downtown core. You know how it is? A bunch of young Tom Cats fighting over the young girls.

Last night, I noticed 4 Fredericton Police officers in a group.

I took this picture and I approached them if they wanted to smile for the Camera?

I explain to them that I was a blogger < as if they didn’t know! >...lol...and it would be good public relation if they would smile for the camera?

They weren’t interested but told me that I have to ask their Police Chief for permission.

Anyway...it’s good for the Police Force to be present because it’s getting very bad in the uptown around 2:00am!!!

Someone is definitely going to get kill one of these days.

IMG_0849

No comments: