Thursday, November 16, 2006

IS LAWYER WENDELL MAXWELL A BIG JERK????


IMG_2673
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_2672

I couldn't believe the ignoreant attitude from this lawyer on the news last night. A couple died last week leaving two young children without any parents.

I guess the guy was drunk when the accident occured. The lawyer answer to the media?

So what? People die everyday while drinking alcohol.

IMG_2674

It was have been nice if he would have said- My client feels very sorry for the family but this never happen!!

A jerk??? You tell moi???

2 comments:

Spinks said...

This is endemic of some people's laissez faire attitude towards drinking and driving. Our own Minister of Family and Community Services, Carmel Robichaud has no problem with asking for leniency for convicted drunk drivers (thus the reason for my petition) so I'm not surprised others feel the same. Maxwell's attitude though is a new low. A little sympathy towards the orphaned children wouldn't have hurt.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
My names is Rob and the Mother in volved in that accident is my was my first cousin. Now to answer the question, yes Mr Maxwell is a big jerk, a little sympathy wouldnt hurt. It Almost seems as thought hes some cold blooded animal, what if that was family ( assuming he has one) in that car and his children were orphanded.. would it still no faze him? like c'mon..
D. Henderson, just to set it stright the accused has never even had a speeding ticket let alone a DUI so im not sure where you got your information from. Even though its a clean record it doesnt matter to me, What he did was wrong, we all know it, and so does his Lawyer! I hope the courts make an example out of him, them maybe people like Mr Maxwell will realize what the public outcry is all about!